Allwin AOR1 - Is the medium really a U.S. size medium?

Section 8

Just wondering if anybody here has any experience with the Allwin AOR1 combat set from Dragon Red, specifically those of you who usually wear a U.S. medium regular. I've heard conflicting reports about sizing, specifically some people recommending ordering a size up whereas others find the pants to be a little larger than traditional U.S. sizes.

I'm 5'11", 165 pounds, 34" waist and typically wear a medium regular (this is beginning to sound like a bad Craigslist ad) and dislike the baggy feeling of large regular bottoms. I'm stuck between ordering a medium and a large... Suggestions?

I'm 5-11" vs. 190 lbs. Mostly muscle but if I got lost in the woods I'd be good for a couple days.

The medium shirt fits me (tightish), the medium pants, no way. They feel like they were made for a monky. The knee pads are up on top of your thighs and the crotch is chopping your gear in half.

I bought the Korean eBay guy's version.

The label is ADW Tactical gear website

I don't know if this is the same as the Allwin version. Looks very similar

I'm 6' 165lbs

I went with Large trousers (length and space round the *albartroth* and nuts were concerns), Medium top.

Trousers were sold as Large but marked 34R inside

Archived