Systema PTW and GB tech launcher + M203.

Billy Bob the Sniper

I getting out of airsoft almost completely. I haven't played in a while and I have a lot of stuff on the agenda these days so I do not see my self paying to much in the future.

Trades: None.

Payment: Paypal, Money orders, cash.

Shipping: You pay or pick up.

For sale:

Systema PTW MAX 2007.

Bought this gun hardly used about 3 years ago. I have only used it a few games, no more than 5,000 threw the gun total(2k for the PO and 3k for me). I have also converted this gun to use lithium polymer (lipo) batteries, inside the original stock tube, to allow for more stock options. This conversion includes authentic Dean's connectors, with proper gauge wiring done straight to the original circuit board. As such, the original 12v battery will not be included, as it has been sold. You are also going to have a tough time finding these in the US any more due to the ATF.

Package will include:

2007 M4A1 MAX (factory build)

Prime CNC lower receiver (Colt trademarks)

2 Factory magazines (120 round)

1 Firefox 12C 1200mAh lithium polymer battery (w/dean's connector)

3 LIPO 1c 1200mAh (w/dean's connectors)

G&P Crane stock

Real steel KAC RAS system (rail covers and vertical grip included)

Original detachable carry handle (ACOG for a extra cost)

Laser/flashlight PEQ-15 with dual switch

_DSC0311.jpg

_DSC0312.jpg

Price: $1700.

GB tech standalone + G&P M203.

Really rare combo, will not part out unless the standalone gets sold first. Neither have been used in a game. The launcher has been modded to fit a PTW, but it also fits everything else just fine. It is the rare KAC type launcher. The GB tech platform is also very rare and hard to find. This is a really fun combo, never go to use it in a game but around the house its an awesome alternative to a weapon mounted m203.

_DSC0314.jpg

Price: $600

Thats all I have for now, I am going to be posting a large gear sale soon everything from RLCS to 90's seal gear. All real deal stuff.

• 1 month later...

Archived