KJW m700 Stock Swap Possibilities

jdizzle921

Quick question for the sniping aficionados for I am in need of your expertise......

Long story short, I'm looking to swap out the factory stock on a KJW m700 (Non-Takedown) and upon scouring all my normal online retailers, I have turned

up nothing. I searched around for some related threads but it looks as if the subject hasn't been brought up yet.

Am I searching for something that doesn't exist? At the moment it doesn't seem that there are really any sort of aftermarket stock options for the m700 series

whatsoever.

Ideally I'm looking for something with an adjustable cheek rest as I'm looking to get my cheek up higher to compensate for the added height

that a MARS rail adds to the rifle, but at this point I'd just be excited to see if any sort of stock even exists out there.

If there isn't any sort of drop-in remedy, has anyone successfully modified another stock for a m700 that they don't mind sharing?

(Be it an airsoft stock, or a real steel stock kit)

Any help woudl be greatly appreciated.

@Bane- Yeah, unfortunately I'm looking for a 'tacti-cool' type stock as the wood ones don't fit the bill for what I'm looking to achieve. (Raised cheek piece)

@Danger- Thanks for the info. Would you happen to have any personal recommendations on a decent stock that has an adjustable cheek piece? In looking

around with the specs you provided I'm starting to think I may have bit off a bit more than I'm prepared to chew..Haha.

At this point I'm hoping I can find a used one that someone is looking to replace, otherwise I think I may have to settle for one of the aftermarket cheek riser add-ons

out there.

@Atsalakotos- I too was wondering about the same thing. Anyone happen to know if any of the M24 series of rifles are close enough to the m700 specs to work? I saw a few airsoft m24's

that had the stock options I'm after that would be perfect.

Well, the M24 is a lot similar to the M700... The spring M24s have a fake magwell/trigger guard that you probably will need to remove before installing the one from the M700, and then filling up the real magwell up front.

Either this, or we wait for the ARES m40 that is supposingly up to spec with real steel M700. That will make fitting the KJW internals easier... (In theory)

Wow, that's a stellar deal.

On a slightly separate note, has anyone had problems with Tanaka 30rnd magazines fitting into the KJW magwell? I got in a

One-Piece KJW M700 today with a couple of tapped Tanaka magazines and neither lock into the magwell like their KJW counterparts do.

Archived