New Airsoft Megastore TV Segment: The P.I.T.

thepit.jpg

Airsoft Megastore is the fastest growing airsoft retailer in the nation. We are always looking to push it to the next level. With that being said we are introducing a new segment on Airsoft Megastore TV called ‘The P.I.T’ where we put it to the test and show you how the guns we carry perform. In the end we leave it entirely up to you to choose the right airsoft gun for you. In the very first episode of The P.I.T we put the unique G&G Full Metal FN FNC AEG Advanced Tactical Battle Rifle to the test.

fnc_rightfront.jpg

fnc_left.jpg

Take a look at this G&G FN Herstal FNC Full Metal Advanced Tactical Battle Rifle. It’s high quality, full metal and ready for anything you throw at it. If you like M16?s then this is a simple and straight forward alternative to it. Watch this video to see how it performs and you be the judge.

G&G Full Metal FN FNC AEG Advanced Tactical Battle Rifle

Mar - 2 - 2012

Airsoft Megastore is the fastest growing airsoft retailer in the nation. We are always looking to push it to the next level. With that being said we are introducing a new segment on Airsoft Megastore TV called ‘The P.I.T’ where we put it to the test and show you how the guns we carry perform. In the end we leave it entirely up to you to choose the right airsoft gun for you. In the very first episode of The P.I.T we put the unique G&G Full Metal FN FNC AEG Advanced Tactical Battle Rifle to the test.

Click here to see more:

Take a look at this G&G FN Herstal FNC Full Metal Advanced Tactical Battle Rifle. It’s high quality, full metal and ready for anything you throw at it. If you like M16?s then this is a simple and straight forward alternative to it. Watch this video to see how it performs and you be the judge.

We are always looking for feedback from our fans and customers, be sure to leave us some feedback and let us know how we’re doing!

Join Us:

YouTube: Airsoft Megastore YouTube Channel

Blog: Bring Airsoft To The Masses » Airsoft Megastore TV

Facebook: Airsoft Megastore | Facebook

Twitter: Airsoft Megastore (airsoftms) on Twitter __________________

www.AirsoftMegastore.com

Archived