Ammo Limits

Davos

Same here. When I got my P*, I thought i would use TONS of ammo at games, taking advantage of my higher RoF and etc. 

But after rhopping and doing range/accuracy upgrades, 2k bbs ends up lasting me more than a day. 

1 shot is 1 kill when playing with honest players. Having the ability to actually hit people matters more than RoF/FPS or how much ammo you carry. 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's actually one of the better points of GBBRs, REAL cap magazines.

When you have 30 BBs per mag and have 5, maybe 6 mags on you, it realy makes you look before you shoot.

:)

Thats the boat I've always been in. usually 4 to 5 30 round mags for whichever gun im using, plus 3 sidearm mags. I enjoy the realism or needing to watch my ammo from the start, needing to reload during a firefight, and needing to aim carefully. And I have no problem taking on a field of AEG players doing it, either. I do find it kind of funny when people talk about "only" having 5 or 6 midcaps, when one midcap is pretty much my entire ammo load. But I enjoy the more challenging aspect of it.

Sometimes I become a bit masochistic and just run a VSR10 with 3 mags in cqb matches for the hell of it. And I've done quite well with that too.

Archived