Apologies for the double post, but would something like this * do?

* = http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog/WE-M1911-Silencer-Adapter-RW_1911thread.html#.UokxgPn7pX9

I appreciate it says its for the 1911 series, but I'm struggling to find anything else...

I can confirm that WE 1911's and WE/HK3 Glock's have the same internal thread. I have one of the WE silencers which screws onto the inside of the barrel and it worked on my friends WE1911, Hwagan's HK3 Glock 17 and my WE Glock 18c.

• Like 1
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, here's my first ever review on Arnies and hopefully I'll be able to write down enough material for you guys to evaluate the HK3P Glock in it's stock form   Anyway, I got the gun at ACMGear, who

WE threaded barrel adaptors should work.  After all, the HK3P guns are just WE guns with trades.   The night sites should be compatible as well, since it's a copy of the TM.  Hope that helps.

I can't be 100% sure but the WE adapter should work for all of their pistols that have internally threaded outer barrels.  I don't know why the adapter you posted is specific for 1911 only....but give

Is this HK3P gun fully compatible with the Marui internals?

If so please let me know.

Not exactly. I have a couple TM and a few HK3P and things like the internal chassis are not the same. The track the trigger bar runs in on the back has a coarser profile and on the front fittng an aftermarket trigger that drops right into a TM chassis means a lot of material needs to be removed.

• 4 weeks later...

Mine started pissing Co2 out of the top valve after 3 capsules, haven't taken the mag apart to see what's up yet and I doubt I'll bother, because frankly Co2 mags are twats.

Saying that, my HK3 17 worked like an absolute train with the mag when it did work. Cycled like a monster, but no big increase in FPS as kullwarrior stated.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

Hi, do u guys having your G17 outer barrel broken? Mine is broken, and some of my friends said that their HK3P outer barrel were broken to, like mine after while. Now im using TM outer barrel (abs) and no problem at all. It's HK3P G17 outer quality is of s*it?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, do u guys having your G17 outer barrel broken? Mine is broken, and some of my friends said that their HK3P outer barrel were broken to, like mine after while. Now im using TM outer barrel (abs) and no problem at all. It's HK3P G17 outer quality is ###### of s*it?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

that sounds like a VFC not HK glock... never broken a WE/HK barrel. its the VFC ones that snap @ tabs (along with hammers)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am having a really difficult decision.

Get a stock hk3p g17, some accuracy upgrades, bunch of mags

Or

Buy every guarder g17 part ever, a bell lower for the lower front chassis/other parts tiger111hk don't sell and have a 600$ pistol that should last forever.

Edited by Alias1983