It's a good diagnosis, if it's not the mag it may be a problem with the nozzle.

Now thinking about it, if the BBU is undersized the tolerances might be screwed in all the components of the bbu. Did you notice if the nozzle slides freely or has trouble moving?

Also, if the problem is indeed gas related, did you notice by any chance if the blowback is weak?

Edited by kenxin
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, here's my first ever review on Arnies and hopefully I'll be able to write down enough material for you guys to evaluate the HK3P Glock in it's stock form   Anyway, I got the gun at ACMGear, who

WE threaded barrel adaptors should work.  After all, the HK3P guns are just WE guns with trades.   The night sites should be compatible as well, since it's a copy of the TM.  Hope that helps.

I can't be 100% sure but the WE adapter should work for all of their pistols that have internally threaded outer barrels.  I don't know why the adapter you posted is specific for 1911 only....but give

sorry for the late reply, been busy due to work.

i finally got my hands on a suppressor adapter such as this one: http://www.torontoairsoft.com/WE-Hi-Capa-Dragon-Silencer-Adapter-14-threading_p_1397.html.

and the good news is that it worked in both my HK3 PX4 and HK3 Glock 17. just note that if you want the adapter to stay on permanently, make sure its on tight and you may want to apply some sort of adhesive.

also, when choosing a suppressor, make sure the width does not interfere with the recoil mechanism. i found that a suppressor that worked fine with my p226, was too wide for my PX4 and Glock 17.

• 3 months later...

Correct. On the RS Glocks, when the trigger is pulled, hammer is released, and if the slide is not cycled to reset the hammer, the trigger locks to the rear. Every replica I have ever encountered does this correctly (KSC, KWA, TM, etc), however the WE and HK3P Glock triggers does not do this properly. No idea how to make it work correctly.

• Like 1

Can this be circumvented/modded to get RS like trigger behaviour (if RS is as above).

That is my next mod project when I get back into town, after I tweak my Inokatsu. It shouldn't be that hard; I have enough HK3/WE G17s to fiddle around with.

Now just to be clear, the WE/HK3 G18Cs trigger resets just fine. B)

EDIT: The culprit isn't the trigger bar; Guarder replacements work just dandy. Its in the hammer mechanism somewhere but I haven't had a chance to take it apart yet to be scrutinized.

Edited by rvlyssup

Alright, then I won't go bananas over it for now and let you take the hit and tell me what to do ;)

Another thing. I know the specs/dimensions on this is off, but it feels more off than "normal", ie, TM Glock 17. Has anyone measured and compared RS, TM, KSC, HK, WE Glocks ?

Not a big deal but being OCD I can feel and see it without having actually measured it and compared to RS.

Anyways, had it in my hand since I got home with it, damn nice piece :D

Edited by NonEx

Its in the housing for the hammer, swapping in one from a TM G17/clone or something rumors to fix it....In the Glock thread vilerk's KJ G19 has a swapped housing from a Army G17 and got the trigger to do that.

FYI thats one other thing TM changed between G26 to G17....

I am going to order a couple of the stock TM part to swap in my G26 and KJ G19...

Edited by RacingManiac

Sweet, thanks for the informational heads up RM!

Alright, then I won't go bananas over it for now and let you take the hit and tell me what to do ;)

Another thing. I know the specs/dimensions on this is off, but it feels more off than "normal", ie, TM Glock 17. Has anyone measured and compared RS, TM, KSC, HK, WE Glocks ?

Not a big deal but being OCD I can feel and see it without having actually measured it and compared to RS.

Anyways, had it in my hand since I got home with it, damn nice piece :D

Well, lets put it this way, the GEN 4 frame is slimmer than the GEN 3 frame. Unlike the GEN 3 which was mimicked after the TM mold, the GEN 4 is RS spec'd. So if you installed a RS spec'd slide & barrel kit, (like a 2011 version PGC kit) its spot on to the RS sized G17. You'll see what I mean about the frame when you get your GEN 4. Sadly, I don't have a G20 on up full-sized Glock to do a comparison but I wouldn't doubt that it be pretty close to its higher caliber full-sized RS counterpart.

Edited by rvlyssup
  • 3 months later...

Guys sorry for bumping this thread.

After watching the video of NonEx, I decided to go after one (Gen4) + TM magazine + holster.

I have seen some problems with the nozzle in other posts. There is a proven good replacement for it other than the WE standard? As I am a complete noob with regards to gas guns, which other upgrades should I try to get when I buy it? A new bucking maybe?

This would fit a G21 holster right?

Thanks a lot for your answers!

• 1 month later...

Doublepost, but this is relevant to the people on the previous page.

Underhopping can be addressed by slightly bending the hop up bar with a pair of pliers, or using an A+ Hop Assist Device and a Nine Ball bucking. Adds a massive amount of effective range, the BB carries flat about 50 meters and trails off at 60 with a .28. 
In my HK3 G17, a Tanio Koba Twist barrel and a Nine Ball bucking hits about 50m with a .28, but has much tighter groupings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

I am the particularly proud new owner of an HK3P Glock 17 (Gen.III); and despite not having the opportunity to skirmish it yet, I am very please with my purchase. It doesn't feel like a toy when compared to my Tokyo Marui Berettas! 

I do have a couple of questions: what kind of threaded barrel adaptor will fit this model? And are the night sites that come with the Tokyo Marui model compatible with the HK3P?

Thanks guys!

Hi there,

I am the particularly proud new owner of an HK3P Glock 17 (Gen.III); and despite not having the opportunity to skirmish it yet, I am very please with my purchase. It doesn't feel like a toy when compared to my Tokyo Marui Berettas! 

I do have a couple of questions: what kind of threaded barrel adaptor will fit this model? And are the night sites that come with the Tokyo Marui model compatible with the HK3P?

Thanks guys!

WE threaded barrel adaptors should work.  After all, the HK3P guns are just WE guns with trades.

The night sites should be compatible as well, since it's a copy of the TM.  Hope that helps.

• Like 2

I can't be 100% sure but the WE adapter should work for all of their pistols that have internally threaded outer barrels.  I don't know why the adapter you posted is specific for 1911 only....but given the threading should be the same across their guns I would say it works (but I can't be 100% certain).

Perhaps drop them an email to see what they say?  Or wait for others to chime in if they can confirm it's compatibility with the WE/HK3P GLock.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...