I placed a couple of orders and 1 rather large order with Airsoft Global, I first would like to say there communication is Excellent they our prompt to get back with you thru email and they speak very fluent english, they answered all my questions specifically. Also there shipping to the US is extremely fast 3 days has been the normal shipping time to get my items. I would highly recommend airsoft global to anybody looking for a reliable retailer over seas for those hard to find airsoft items.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another plus one from me.

In the past few years I've bought a lot from them (a couple thousand dollars). Every order came through correct and shipping in all cases was extremely fast. They use Fedex for their express shipping. When I lived near Boston, orders would sometimes arrive as fast as two days.

It should be noted that, according to their website, they do not refund seized orders, at least for the US.

Edited by slu

They're a good retailer, but their shipping cost is excessive. When I received the item I ordered, the actual postage they paid was more than half of what I was charged. I recently put in another order for an Angry Gun Recoil Kit ($49.50) and express shipping to the US was $40.42. I went to Redwolf and noticed they had the exact same item for $49.00 and express shipping to the US was $17.11. I purchased from Redwolf and received the item in 3 days.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My first and only experience with AG:

I ordered a few Beretta small parts back in October 2012. After several months, I don't have neither the parts or my money back.  Only a useless tracking number and a few emails of empty promises. Not even an explanation of what happened to my order.

Instead of the usual conventional cheap but slow mail for small items (seen in my many orders to other retailers for years), they used a shipping company I wasn't aware it even existed: www.quantiumsolutions.com. Looking up reviews about them it seems to have a bad reputation for cheap but incompetent service. I guess AG makes a few cents more with them.

I was misled by AG's good reputation here  and carelessly let the Paypal dispute time limit expire :(

Be careful with Airsoft Global, they will keep your money if they screw up and you won't get anything.

Caveat emptor.

This seems to be against the normal flow of Airsoft Global feedback,

I always found them top-notch in efficency and feedback,

despite the shipping costs ;)

Anyway they are all capable of shafting you, don't be fooled on that score.

I had a recent horry-story involving Ehobby Asia, real tit for tat stuff,

I'll have to get around to writing about what happened.

Sorry to hear about your bad-luck with AG.

• 5 months later...

Shipping can be handed off to other parties, and its not always at the sellers knowlage as they can always be aware / specify whom is the final deleivery company is in a distant land.

I have friends in Airsoft Global so will inquire of there knowlage or reasoning for this alturnitive deleivery company.

Also have firends in Ehoby and aware of a recent staff exodus of 8 staff in 7 weeks. 
So would be nice to hear Squad 701 horry-story and weather that has changed anything.

• 2 weeks later...

I am very surprised at such positive praise for Airsoft Global. Personally, I will never shop there again. In my experience the levels of communication and honesty were terrible. After being very clear I would rather they cancel the order than send me a sub-standard finish on a full-metal gun, -they duely sent me rubbish amyway. AG also very clumsily decided to hold on to funds of mine for a product they did not have to sell (just falsely advertise). After months of ignored emails, it was only the threat of VISA pulling funds from them that prompted some level of accountability and customer service. So it was then agreed I would send the faulty item back to AG. Many more weeks followed of AG denying the item ever arrived then months more of my emails being constantly ignored (and of course no refund for the store credit AG forcefully gained from my hand). Indeed it was not until the faulty item was returned to my door again (about 3 months later) when the truth came to light. As the stamps on the parcel indicated, -the faulty item had indeed arrived at AG then been sent straight back to me! (minus a few parts and still with no returned store credit). I had to involve HK Police and HK trading standards (who aren't up to much other than making their own black lists for themselves). In the end VISA refunded me and promised to hunt down AG for some form of responsibility for their actions outside of any further inconvenience to myself. Whether they ever did, -who knows? But reading this thread now, I felt compelled to share my terrible experience with the very much renegade and untrustworthy outfit Airsoft Global are in my own experience. Perhaps as the thread numbers reflect, -seven out of every eight orders might go well (but the one out of eight might make you regret even having Airsoft as a hobby). Beyond this awful past experience, I now shop mostly at Tokyo Model Company (who are fully accountable, take their business very seriously and have a very strong appreciation for customer satisfaction). TMC have earned a lot of respect from me and helped regain trust for importing goods from HK.

It sounds like there is a kink in the chain there, they were always top notch bar the shipping prices of course, but my last order a few months back of a WE pistol and various parts, they cut the foam insert that holds the pistol in half, to make space in the box to hold the parts I ordered, very ecologically sound of them to recycle my box before I even got it :-)

Edited by Squad 701
  • 3 weeks later...

Ordered a Visionking short dot on 8/22, after confirming with them 2 days before that it was in stock, and it arrived today, only taking 5 days using airmail.  Scope is indeed new and functions %100, so props to Airsoftglobal for a quick, problem-free order.

• Like 1