Enhanced Tactical Load Bearing Vest Woodland Camo

$(KGrHqR,!jgE4E+o(IeVBOKCGYQeBg~~0_3.JPG

Description:

The Enhanced Tactical Load Bearing Vest is an incredibly affordable vest. It has two large mag pouches; two smaller pouches; two grenade pouches; two shoulder straps that can hold radios, knives, pretty much anything with a belt loup; and it also has an intricate loup system at the bottom of the vest that allows you to either attach it to your belt to become tactical suspenders or you can run a tactical belt through it to carry even more stuff.

Uses:

Although the vest is a nice fit and the maneuverability is a 10/10, there is a lack of magazine pouches. If you are a support gunner or just a general assault who would need more that three magazines, this is not the vest for you.

However, I find this to be an excellent belt for the recon class. If you are using a sniper, you can eaisily fit two magazines in each large magazine pouch and the other smaller magazine pouches I use to either hold speed reloaders or spare magazines for my sidearm. I put smoke bombs in the grenade pouches and they hold up just fine. On the belt rig I hook up binoculares, holster, and a military water canteen and that is all I ever need.

Pros:

-Small, lightweight

-Durable

-Cheap (really cheap)

-Allows flexibility

-Assortment of pouches

-Camoflagued

Cons:

-Too few magazine pouches

-It is annoying adjusting the vest to size

-Only good for a recon, unless you don't have much to carry

Conclusion:

Overall, as a sniper, I find that this best is better than any I have seen. My oppinion would most likely be different if I had an aeg, but being a sniper with small magazines, this vest is perfect. It is not too bulky and allows me to easily move around and to sprint full speed. The color of my vest is a woodland style of camo and matches EXACTLY to the fatigues I wear under it, making it very easy for me to hide and be unseen. The fact that the front center of the vest has no pouches makes it easy to go prone and you don't feel the magazines when you do. This vest is good for the sniper who either wants to stay back and blend in the woods, or the one who wants a tight fitting maneuverable vest so that he can easily get up close and personal with the enemy. Shoulder straps that allow belt attachments improve ther sniper's role by allowing easy access to radios (if you put them there), which you can easily run a headphone line to the back of the vest and into your ears without needing an expensive radio headset. This vest allows you to be quick, silent, and un-noticable. I recommend this vest to anybody who is either a sniper or just doesn't have very many or large magazines.

• 1 month later...

I have always been told that you can fit 6 m4 mags in the vest- 2 each in the bigger ones and 1 each in the smaller ones.. Is this not the case?

I certainly can in my LBV-88, which is basically the same vest.

I have always been told that you can fit 6 m4 mags in the vest- 2 each in the bigger ones and 1 each in the smaller ones.. Is this not the case?

It probably could, but I am not 100% positive. I use this vest as a sniper loadout to hold all of my spare mags and they fit in flawlessly, but then again, sniper magazines are much smaller, but about the same thickness, if not thicker.

I used to run my one of these all the time. It easily took 6 magazines plus ball grenades in the grenade pouches. I will probably start wearing mine again soon as they are excellent vests. I ran mine with an LC2 belt and alice pouches and it held everything I needed whilst being extremely light and comfy.