Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

billytehbob

Custom Gaming PC

I have for sale a custom built computer that was built in the summer of last year. It has an Antec 300 Illusion case, lit by blue LEDs. 3 cooling fans (Knights CPU cooler and 2 other fans) cools this beast. It has a Radeon HD6850 Graphics card with 3D and crossfire (allows you to run 2 graphics cards at once) capabilities. It is powered by a Cooler Master GX650 Watt power supply. It has an Intel i5 processor that puts out 3.3GHz, a Biostar TP67XE motherboard, a Seagate 1Tb Hard Drive, Asus DVD drive, 8gb of DDR3 RAM, and also installed is a TP-Link Wireless PCI-Adapter.

Software includes Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit, Microsoft Office 2007, and a few games (STALKER series, Marrowind, etc..). It runs all the games I have extremely smoothly, currently runs Battlefield 3 with all settings on Max and at 1680x1050 resolution with no hiccups. I already have a laptop, and I don't really have time to play games like I'd like to with having college, work, etc.. so I have other things I'd rather put the money towards. Aside from the tower itself, it will also come with an HP w2007 20.1" flat screen moniter, dell wired keyboard, and a wireless mouse. I've had no issues with it at all, I just would rather have other things. The only thing wrong is a cosmetic flaw on the rear corner of the case.

I'm asking for $1200 + Shipping OBO. Not looking for any trades, just cash.

You can contact me through email, or text me at (803) 629-55 Nine 1. I can text/email you pictures, but I'll try to get some up shortly.

Thanks for looking.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.