Helmet ID + Valuation

Scuffer

Hi chaps,

I have a helmet that'll be going up for sale shortly, before it does I'm after some confirmation of the model and a rough going price for it.

This is a real kevlar lid, from what (very) little I know I believe it to be a PASGT helmet. It certainly matches the shape of them but has some slightly different contors/differences (as far as I can tell from images on Google) so I'd like somebody who knows more just to confirm this and any specific brand/type/designation that it has. Also any info on which units/forces these have been in use with would be great.

Further to that a rough price given the condition and todays market would be very useful.

I've taken some pictures and more are available on request. Due to the foam-type impact lining in the helmet there is no manufacturer info visible on the inside. It also has some minor damage to the outside with the paint chipped to the first layer underneath and some of the foam to the rear of the inside has come off (both pictured).

Cheers

Tim

Left Side

sale190312003.jpg

RH/Front

sale190312004.jpg

LH/Top

sale190312002.jpg

Inside

sale190312001.jpg

Damage (top/rear of the helmet)

sale190312005.jpg

With a BHI MICH MC cover (can be made to fit better, just thrown on quickly for the picture) which will also be up for sale

sale190312006.jpg

Archived