A&K Masada , magpul'ed M4 and SAM-R M16

druid799

Selling for a team mate (known as Stan on a few other forums);

got a few AEG's here which have sat in a bag since moving house last year and aren't doing anything so may as well sell them!

First is an A&K Masada

Chrono's at 305-310 with 0.2g BB's and will come with standard long barrel and CQB version. Both front ends have the metal hop unit (although the plastic one is pictured) and I also have the metal air nozzles which can be fitted to the gearbox as well (i haven't bothered as yet). Comes with standard magpul m4 hicap, angled foregrip and rails. Picture below - price £160

ea51a5f5.jpg

Next is an M4 which kinda evolved and is based on an old JG M4 from memory.

Allo genuine Magpul airsoft parts from before the chinese started copying them and comes with the angled foregrip and rails. This is missing the plastic circle on the right hand side which covers where the fire selector is. Single shot is also slightly out of alignment and is an easy fix, although something I've never got round to sorting. Chrono's at 300fps with 0.2g BB's. Also comes with 6 Magpul 120rd PMAG's. Arguably the best mags I've ever bought and feed flawlessly. These have the quick pull handles on them Price-  £250

Pictures below

8f3c197b.jpg

c1658b05.jpg

Finally is a G&P SAM-R M16 rifle. Chrono's at 325 with a 0.25g BB. Excellent condition and comes with black foregrip (not the magpul one pictured), sling and a choice of a 2000mAh 8.4v battery or 2200mAh 9.6v battery. Comes with the G&P standard magazine which came with the gun. £200

Picture below

df955e7a.jpg

All well looked after and I can supply better pictures if required. All prices include shipping and I'll accept Paypal/cheque/cash

Can meet at DV or somewhere in South Wales if required.

Archived