Halo 2

Carson

What do you think Halo 2 will be like?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Halo 2 will be like?

• Bloody Awesome
    • Brilliant
    • A bit Better
    • Same as Halo
    • Even worse
    • Really, Really Bad
    • Couldn't care less

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah cos Gates has eyes everywhere, has anybody noticed you cant physically open an xbox like you can a ps2 or a psx? Wonder what theyre trying to hide in the big black box.

yes you can. i did it twice. you have to take the rubber feet off and there's screws there that once unscrewed, the top comes right off.

California... the best state...

New York... the best state....

Thank you for making me laugh, that's got to be one of the funniest jokes I've heard in a long time :lol:

As for Halo 2 being stolen, it's stupid that they just can't wait a couple weeks for it to come out and then pay $50 like everyone else for a copy.

If I was the developer/programmer I'd be calling for them to be drawn and quartered, something you just spent 3 years working on was just stolen by some low-life hacker with nothing better to do.

You live in Mighigan! You ain't got *beep* on us ;) lol.

Besides, NY is full of leafers.

"You can't talk to the father like that you stupid gabone!"

Hahaha

"You can't talk to the father like that you stupid gabone!"

Hahaha

is that a crack at italians? i'm half italian and i got mob connections so u better watch it boy :)

and CA is full of immature brats who post nonsense on US forums!! ooo got ya there didnt i? ;)

is that a crack at italians? i'm half italian and i got mob connections so u better watch it boy  :)

and CA is full of immature brats who post nonsense on US forums!! ooo got ya there didnt i?  ;)

Hey, all the trends start here, gotta have stupid weiner kids to test it out on ;)

Btw, your gun went out, late, but it's out, you'll get a tracking number tonight.

Halo 2 will ROCK. Damn I can't wait. I'll have to find some money somewhere tho... And to all those of you who have downloaded it. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? Those developers spent about 2 years of their lives, and you don't think they deserve the measly 30 quid the game will cost you??

The best feature of Halo 2 will be the Xbox Live system. If the host quits the game, another xbox is chosen to be host!!! NO MORE SORE HOST LOSERS!!!!

Nick

The best feature of Halo 2 will be the Xbox Live system. If the host quits the game, another xbox is chosen to be host!!! NO MORE SORE HOST LOSERS!!!!

ya, that's really kickass. i was getting tired of wussy hosts leaving after i kill them in games all the time on Live.

Archived