Halo 2

Carson

What do you think Halo 2 will be like?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Halo 2 will be like?

• Bloody Awesome
    • Brilliant
    • A bit Better
    • Same as Halo
    • Even worse
    • Really, Really Bad
    • Couldn't care less

Ok, my multiplayer experiences are drastically different than yours. Then again, we're all reasonably good players and like to kill each other.

Instead of "Dude I so pwnzord you!" "omg u cheet u fag" like in the US, you have "I got you you yank git!" "I ruffed up that hooligan!" "I can be quite the rough customer!"

Hehe

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been playing Half-life for 5 years and I'm not even close to being bored with it... mmmm... TFC and DoD..... :D (Counter-Strike USED to be fun before all this competitiveness and cockiness from 8-12 year olds who swear like sailors)

As far as Brits who play games online, they tend to be nicer in my experience than most Americans - Brits don't overflow the server with leet speek and vulgarities everytime you kill them, the Brits I've played against will often complement my marksmanship instead of accusing me of hacking/cheating or even accuse me of being an incesstual illegitimate child <_<

If it wasn't for the ping difference I'd be playing on the Brit servers all the time :D

Yeah find when I play CS on Xbox you find four kinds of players: Intelligent good/mediocre players, Arrogant clanners, Arrogant non-clan memebers, and 6-12 year olds named deeznuts (god i was in a game with a room full of these jerks, If it hadn't been for easy kills and only one or two deaths that raised my rank a good bit, I'd have dropped out of that match)

HL2 got delayed because a group of hackers got into the servers and stole loads of the game code and half designed levels along with the game engine. The company that designed the game engine then threatened legal action against the makers of HL2 because they'd signed a contract not to reveal the game engine until a certain date, which was in this case the original release date. After that debacle blew over they could get back to sorting out the game.

Ok, my multiplayer experiences are drastically different than yours. Then again, we're all reasonably good players and like to kill each other.

Instead of "Dude I so pwnzord you!" "omg u cheet u fag" like in the US, you have "I got you you yank git!" "I ruffed up that hooligan!" "I can be quite the rough customer!"

Hehe

That's where I got it from. :)

Only complaint about Cali is it doesn't snow like it did back in the tri-state area.

Sad, really, to see games stolen from the developers before the publishing day :mellow: Many years of work, and then you get ripped off, must feel something between f**k´d up and very very angry. (im not saying its stupid to put games to the net for free downloading, im saying its stupid to steal the games before they appear in stores)

California... the best state...

New York... the best state....

Thank you for making me laugh, that's got to be one of the funniest jokes I've heard in a long time :lol:

As for Halo 2 being stolen, it's stupid that they just can't wait a couple weeks for it to come out and then pay $50 like everyone else for a copy.

If I was the developer/programmer I'd be calling for them to be drawn and quartered, something you just spent 3 years working on was just stolen by some low-life hacker with nothing better to do.

I wouldn't exactly call it the truth, that's going overboard with this now... ;)

As for going to CA or NY, I have absolutely no wish to go to either place, (I avoid them like the plague for a reason you know ;) ) there's nothing that I particularly care to see in either place, and my wanderings around America are more or less done as there is nothing of interest left to see...

The snow in California is pitiful, a few snowflakes and it's like the apocalypse has come, everything closes down, cars are stacked up in the ditches like firewood, and everyone panics... What you call a snowstorm we call partly cloudy. 36 inches of snow in 12 hours is just another day up here :rolleyes:

halo 2 is great and halo 2 was leaked in france and one guy was fined/arrested for it and just goto any music downloader and type in halo_2 and search all files and u will find it although it requires a modchip to use saud game which cost money and is confusing

halo 2 is great and halo 2 was leaked in france and one guy was fined/arrested for it and just goto any music downloader and type in halo_2 and search all files and u will find it although it requires a modchip to use saud game which cost money and is confusing

o jeez, i fried my XBox (Along w/ the chip) w/ my first modchip. i had to buy a whole new one, altho toys r' us gave me a pretty good deal. it was like $150 for the xbox and like 3 games

Archived