MadMax1818 /Luke Taylor.

Jimmypie

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/201787-clone-crye-airframe-pistol-torches-ghillie-and-loads-of-other-bits-to-clear-out/page__p__2517088&do=findComment&comment=2517088

Items. TT MAV,Clone Airframe.

Initial contact made on the 15/03/12, Deal struck for £75 posted.

Payment made via cash in Branch on 16/03/12

Items due to be sent on 19/03/12

Long and short, nothings turned up,no comms so if anyones seen or knows him please forward him to this thread or pm me.

this may seem premature but ive been mucked about a fair bit by recently by forum members new and old, so im a bit jumpy when people just disappear, hopefully this will reach Luke and give him a slight nudge this way,

Regards,

Jim.

Still no contact, is there a way a Mod can find his email address from the Arnies registration process?

Not sure on the best way forward ,is it worth contacting his bank? which i have all the details for?

Any help appreciated on this one.

Regards,

jim.

There seems to be another forum member who bought something from the same sale, maybe try a PM to him to see how they got on.

Other than that, most folks have a digital footprint these days from social networking, you can try that route.

Good luck with this mate!

Yeah, I've found him in various places, zero1 included, he was online there 4 days ago, I've dropped him a message ,

It's amazing what details you can dig up on people just using google, I'll give it a couple more days before any further action is taken.

I'm hoping this has just slipped his mind, and all will end well.

Regards

Jim

Items received,a brief message from the seller a couple of days ago, "has it turned up yet" then he disappeared again, then they turned up,items were as described and i'm happy, other than the lack of comms.

Im happy for this to be moved to the resolved section.

Archived