Clearance sale! 10% off everything & Website Upgrade.

ehobbyasia.com

sale_470x150.jpg

CLEARANCE SALES - 10% OFF* EVERYTHING

*Terms & Conditions

-This offer is valid until 29/3/2012.

-This offer applies to all regular items only.

-This offer cannot be redeemed for cash or other products.

-This offer cannot be used together with other offers.

-This offer cannot be applied to orders already placed at www.ehobbyasia.com

-This offer is only applicable to www.ehobbyasia.com website online shop.

-eHobby Asia Co. Ltd reserves the rights to amend the above terms and conditions without prior notice.

ktw_winchestm70_470x150.jpg

470x15_deepfire_at4.jpg

ka_colt_m4_470x150.jpg

winchester_470x150.jpg

mag_470x150.jpg

Dear Valued Customers,

In order to cope with our rapid business growth, we would like to inform you that our website www.ehobbyasia.com will be undergoing a system upgrade.

Upgrade will be performed in this period:

Date: 3:00am 30 March - 6:00pm 3 April 2012 (US Pacific Standard Time PST)

Date: 6:00pm 30 March - 9:00am 4 April 2012 (Hong Kong Time HKT)

During this period, our website will be unavailable.

Although during this time the worlds largest airsoft shop will remain open to visit in our normal business hours.

If you have any inquiry, please feel free to send email to us at sales@ehobbyasia.com.

We are sorry for any inconvenience to you.

eHobby Asia Co. Ltd.

Address: 1/F, Room D, Por Mee Factory Building, 500 Castle Peak Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Hong Kong

Tel: +852 3165-1541

www.eHobbyAsia.com

On Youtube.

On FaceBook

Just placed an order, went through the usual routine, but the order is not showing in my account even though the payment went through. At no time did I do anything different to how I normally order, and this must be my twentieth, so is it because your system is due to be upgraded? I have emailed you about this, the order was for a G&P MOE Handgard Carbine Front Set with Upper Receiver (Black). If you could let me know that the order has been received OK and is being processed, I would be most grateful.

Cheers,

Bryn

This is getting silly chaps. I made two orders on tuesday. The second one can be seen as processing in my account, but the first one, as detailed above, is not showing in my account at all, even though I have records that both Paypal payments are completed and I have order numbers for both. In response to my emails, all I am getting is "allow 1-3 days for orders to be processed", which I could not care less about. I have not asked about processing, and I am very patient in waiting for items to come from you.

All I need to know from you is that both orders have been received and that you fully understand that I made two orders, because if just one turns up I will be annoyed to say the least, If you can't confirm that my first order has been received, I will cancel it though Paypal and re-order, rather than wait a month for you to realise something has gone wrong.

Archived