WE Glock 18C

• 3 months later...

I pick one of them as well, just becouse I like Glocks in general. :D  WE G18C Gen4, nice finish on the frame, nearly the same as the RS. The only issue if I can say so, is that the mag can't last the full stack of BB's loaded /25/, I'm not sure why, will gived another few weeks and see how its going.

Hm, will have a look later. Its shooting very good, good distance, can't say much about accuracy, 'coz I haven't used much, but look ok for a man size target on 25m. I put TM barrel and rubber in it. In my opinion the problem is not enough gas in the magazin. I try to put as much as posible and holded as long as posible, but still the same, short on gas. :huh:

Ye, I will try that as well. To strip down the magazine or the pistol? I did strip down the pistol strait from the box, lube everything, before starting to shoot with it. I put a silicone oil on the inner & outer valvs on the magazine.

we%20g18%20gen4%20silver%20a.JPG

Will make few pics tomorrow. Its a nice lookin gun. ;)

Edited by T.w.a.T.

I had the opportunity to do some CQB abroad and it felt great to run around dual akimbo with these beauties!  (2 x WE Glock 18c Gen 4)

IMG_3900.JPG

Then during a game, one my team-mates had a problem with his KSC Glock as his nozzle snapped... so I simply handed him one of my Glocks to get through the game!

• Like 1

Everything look ok so far. For the first time the original WE mag last with 45 BBs on one fill with gas. The same happend with the TM mags, they manage 45-48 BBs as well with one fill.

In general the pistol is nice, shoots well / will see after few monts /, and so far I'm happy with it.  

Have to find one of them RS pistol cases, same as on NonEx reviews, realy like them, but all I can find on e-bay is sellers from US, non in EU. Any help will be priciated. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How are your slides holding up? Any more reports of breaking in the ejection port?

If you ask me, I've been playing only twice with that WE pistol, everything is in order so far.

The other pistol is TM G17 Custom, I have it from 2 years now, not a single problem with it, absolute beast it is, work every time and in every type of weather without problem.

• 2 weeks later...

So recently I upgraded all my magazines (TM and WE) to 9Ball gas routing buckings. Since all of these are curved, they don't mesh well with the WE G18C's loading nozzle, which has a flat gas route. I bought a G18C loading nozzle by Guarder since it's one of the few aftermarket ones I saw that allows for a curved gas route. Well I took apart my G18C today (HK3P, but same OEM), and lo and behold, they don't match.

From left to right: HK3P G18C, AIP G17, and Guarder G18C

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

Same order. I honestly believe the WE/HK3P G18C uses simply a modified G17 nozzle, with one of the spring nubs in the back shaved off. I don't feel like modifying my AIP one, since it'll just be the same as my HK3P and have a flat gas route. I'll pick up a Guarder G17 nozzle in the future and modify that instead.

Hope this helps anyone looking for aftermarket loading nozzles.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Sorry for the necro, but I wanted to add my 2p about the WE G18c.

After my XDM, I said to myself "Don't buy WE again". A year or so later I bought a WE Glock 18c because I needed a shiny silver full auto pistol in my life. :P

First impressions were that it was made to a much higher standard than my XDM ever was. Everything fits smoothly and serves its intended purpose. The selector clicks into place nicely, the slide racks smoothly and it cycles like a beast. After I cleared the factory grease and relubed everything it was running even better! It launches .28's accurately and with brilliant range for a pistol. Full auto works perfectly in short bursts otherwise you get the usual clouds of gas and a frozen hand. The paint on the barrel is wearing away easily, but this is the case on any WE pistol I've seen. I've also run it on a CO2 mag and all I can say is "Great Scott!". On CO2 the kick is insane, the rate of fire is crazy and the performance was just silly! Surprisingly the standard magazine hasn't started leaking yet as well. Not like my XDM mags which would out gas if you looked at it funny.

Overall I'm happy with my Glock. I'm not going to expect it to last as long as my TM Glocks, but should anything break it will be easily replaceable.

On the flip side, one of the players at my site has a  WE Glock 18c which seems to be very temperamental. I'll be taking a look at it for him though to see if there's any reason behind it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...