KSC HK45 (Japanese version)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes KSC 0.2g and paper is A4 size (just in case anyone not familiar with that coin)

As I promised:       Spring guide is made of steel, check the magnets on it.   Outer barrel is made of plastic. It is cracked as you can see.   I think this part is the same as in the

Accuracy is not bad though

Posted Images

hmm I guess this is great news for the USP users, hopup upgrade can be found really soon.

To use new hop up system with USP45,

Parts you have to throw away: inner barrel, hop up rubber, bearing

Parts you need: new inner barrel, thin brass plate thing(what is this called?), C-ring, new hop up rubber, metal tube outside hop up rubber.

To use new hop up system with USP45,

Parts you have to throw away: inner barrel, hop up rubber, bearing

Parts you need: new inner barrel, thin brass plate thing(what is this called?), C-ring, new hop up rubber, metal tube outside hop up rubber.

But it is still possible, without much trouble, is it not? Especially with KWA stocking the HK45 soon, the KWA Pro Shop will have a plethroa of part to convert to the new hopup system

So they have basically gone for a system like the Marui's?

Took them long enough to admit they suck and just near copy another companies idea (like Sys7, i am not buying that it is the Glock setup but based on the Marui design). :P

However if that is a good unit then i may chuck one in a KWA USP .45 or Compact and finally have one that can come close to the Tokyo Marui 1911s i have, have always wanted a decent USP (or a CZ75) ;)

'FireKnife'

Edited by FireKnife

So they have basically gone for a system like the Marui's?

Took them long enough to admit they suck and just near copy another companies idea (like Sys7, i am not buying that it is the Glock setup but based on the Marui design). :P

However if that is a good unit then i may chuck one in a KWA USP .45 or Compact and finally have one that can come close to the Tokyo Marui 1911s i have, have always wanted a decent USP (or a CZ75) ;)

'FireKnife'

TM, TK, KSC, MARUSHIN are using modified version of MGC's Hyper-blowback engine.

WA magna blowback beat MGC Hyper blowback in 90's, That caused MGC's bankruptcy.

After MGC went bankrupt, other companies developed there own blowback system based on Hyper blowback system.

So TM,TK,KSC,Marushin GBB system is like a family.

Edited by volante

Wasn't the TM system developed by Tanio Koba?

Mr. Kobayashi is like Dr. Porsche in Airsoft industry. Almost all GBB system today came from his original design.

So how come TM can make it work when Maurishin etc can't? And then match it with an amazing hop up? :P

'FireKnife'

Yes TM hop up is brilliant. But not their blowback system.

KSC SYSTEM7 or WA MAGNA blowback runs 250~320g steel slide using green gas without difficult,

but TM based steel pistol are recommended to use CO2 or red gas.

I have owned TM 1911, MEU, G17, and HI-CAPA but i think they are too under-powered for my taste and don't kick hard enough.

After i bought USP SYSTEM7, i sold all TM pistols and replace it to KSC-RAtech steel pistols.

If you can tune KSC hop well, it is almost accurate as TM, and about 30% more powerful.

I think this new HOP design is easier to tune and stable than previous one.

Edited by volante

and about 30% more powerful.

Power isn't everything :P

And with indoor limits in the UK being 328fps TM pistols are better, plus with our countries weather a plastic slide gun and airsoft gasses are better to run, but hey whatever works ;)

'FireKnife'

Power isn't everything :P

And with indoor limits in the UK being 328fps TM pistols are better, plus with our countries weather a plastic slide gun and airsoft gasses are better to run, but hey whatever works ;)

'FireKnife'

Yes that is true. That's why TM pistols are popular for many airsoft player. It gives maximum accuracy near 1j.

But i don't play skirmish. I normally using my pistols for dry fire or shooting cans.

TM pistols cannot penetrate cans with green gas so BBs are bounced all over the place.

But KSC system7 or WA scw3 pistols cleanly penetrate cans and provides enough accuracy for 8m can shooting.

That's why i said TM pistols are 'too under-powered for my taste'.

Korean airsoft game also has energy limit(0.8j) so TM pistols are popular as well.

I know I'm going off topic but... I have a SCW3 1911 Custom. Would that run ok with a metal slide?

Of course. My friend's SCW.3 pistol even runs Prime steel slide very well. But some of internals may needed to be replaced to reinforced one.

Actually, some of aluminium slide are lighter than HW slide :D

Edited by volante
  • 1 month later...

Pretty good information source:

http://kwausa.com/forums/index.php?showforum=45

There is a comparison somewhere linked that answers your question.

KWA HK45 is out in the USA. It is pretty interesting that there is still nothing about the KSC HK45 Taiwan version in Hong Kong.

• 4 weeks later...

You might be able to buy a KWA/UMAREX slide from kwausa.com. I don't know if they will ship to hungary though, and the KWA/UMAREX slides do not have the most accurate trades. If/when Shooter's Design makes a kit for it, I can recommend that company wholeheartedly, they make top-notch stuff.

-Vu

• 4 months later...

SD finally made an aftermarket slide and barrel kit which means my HK45 is going to be revived soon.

It is available in black, silver and titanium. The last one looks really interesting, if you check out KWA USA forums you can see it installed: http://kwausa.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10058

Sadly I already ordered a Creation aluminium outer barrel which I am going to have to sell.

• 1 month later...