KSC HK45 (Japanese version)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes KSC 0.2g and paper is A4 size (just in case anyone not familiar with that coin)

As I promised:       Spring guide is made of steel, check the magnets on it.   Outer barrel is made of plastic. It is cracked as you can see.   I think this part is the same as in the

Accuracy is not bad though

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

Kinda took the plunge and got a KWA one with RA-Tech steel slide set plus the 16mm threaded barrel. I've had some steel slide Glock but this is a beast....runs better than TM Glock with steel slide. I don't know what spring RA-Tech(through AST) sold this with, running the gun its snappy, but when you are cycling it definitely feels kinda sluggish. I have a spare Guarder Hi-Capa spring so I swapped it out after cutting it to length where it can still lock back, and it seems to run better. 

I'm pretty used to the unwieldy USP grip, this feels much nicer....

original.jpg

original.jpg

• 1 year later...

Just ordered the Maple Leaf ESD kit for my HK45, after almost 3 years it deserves an upgrade! 

Still not having any feeding issues with it however recently I have had some minor issues with the slide locking back. Seems to be hit and miss. I thought it was the slide stop wearing into the slide, which it had slightly, but thats been filed square again. Still maybe 2/10 mags the slide won't lock back, think I'll replace the slide stop, slide (with an original part) and magazine springs. See if that solves it. 

• 1 month later...

Hello!

As to the double feed issue on the KWA and KSC HK45s.

That problem can in fact ne resolved. 

1. take a fine sandpaper and grind the feedramp of the gun

2. take out the magazine and remove the feed lips

3. grind down approx half a mm on top of the follower, notice: make it so, that the angle of the follower is not anymore forward in direction of the barrel, but backwards in the direction of the vent

4. take the feedlips and look at the top of them where the bbs are being pushed at from the spring (directly upward). Take a sharp screwdriver and grind the BB contour that is there a little bit deeper

The error occures not on all guns but on many, specifially with high power gases or in high temperatures. Its a magazine related problem - but as you can see, its taks 5 minutes to resolve it. 

I have fixed 4 KWA HK 45s this way. All work flawlessly since the fix and Iam an airsoft player not a collector. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Then you must be lucky. Unfortunately mine was lemon. Apart from the jamming issues, it shoots well and more straight than my KJW KP01 and my KSC USP.

Updated:

this problem that happens to me

That nozzle spring is really weak. If your have much more stronger nozzle springs the nozzle will going backward fully and that help on the feeding issues. When you had jams then the nozzle movement was not good, it was in half position, a bit backward as the feeding lip is. I think that cause your issue. Modification of feeding lip helps a bit but if you can unload the BB easier then it not your problem...

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...