High Speed Gear Inc - Denali Chest Rig

-Drake-

Right starting to cut down on the excessive amount of kit I have so weighting up the options on what can go.

I have a rough figure in my head for this but a second opinion wouldn't hurt.

Accessory/Make: High Speed Gear Inc (HSGI) Smoke Green.

Condition: Immaculate, rarely used.

Pictures: Below.

HSGI website blurb:

The basic item load out that can be carried in the "Denali" (but not restricted to) is:

12 - M4 30 round magazines.

2 - GI 2-quart canteens or 2 - 32 oz. Hydration Bottles or 50 oz. water bladders. (Has shock-cord and cord-lock drawstring system on top of pouch)

4 - Double-Stacked pistol magazines.

4 - M67 Fragmentation grenades. (Has shock-cord retention as well as a security flap w/ side release buckle. (NO SNAPS to break)

2 - M-18 smoke grenades, Thermite, CS, or Flash Bangs.

1 - Sabre Radio or Compass/Strobe Light pouch.

1 - Set of Ranger Pace Counting Beads.

Hidden compartments behind Canteen and Rifle Mag Pouches. (Space behind Canteen pouches can accommodate large frame pistols)

Its Features Include:

3 large rifle mag pouches which hold 4 M4, 3 AK, or 3 M-14 sized magazine each, hook and loop with silencing strip and side release buckle for securing the flaps.

Large fold down zippered admins pouch to reveal map pocket, radio/ult. pouch, 6 pen/pencil pouch and 2 elastic loops for chem-lights another interior pouch for misc. gear.

Main Body fully unzips to reveal an insert that is fastened in by hook and loop.

Non Padded cross-back shoulder straps and a set of our Famous Shoulder pads are included to attach to the Straps and add padding where the user needs it.

Extra side release buckles on shoulder straps and rear belt to attach items such as the HSGI Hydration Bladder Carrier.

4 D-Rings mounted on bottom of main body to attach other gear. Such as 40mm grenade bandoleer, Dump Pouches, Gas Masks, etc.

Main Body Insert Includes:

1 - Map case.

6 - Pen pockets.

5 - Pockets to hold misc. gear, such as log books and paperwork.

Also has a smaller zip around pouch to hold smaller items/map kits etc.

Removable Bottom Section Features (this section is easily removed by means of a zipper):

1 - Tubular pouch for sling Rope or tightly rolled up poncho.

2 - Horizontal pouches for misc. gear. (has shock-cord and cord-lock drawstring system on top of pouch)

Depending on your SOP, the "Denali" can accommodate what you need to carry outside your pack.

NOTES:

All pouch lids are secured with 1" side release buckles and hook and loop (velcro). A piece of velcro is also provided for silencing purposes. The Pistol magazine pouches and Sling-rope/poncho pouch are hook and loop closure only. Saber Radio pouch is side release buckle closure only. Covered by HSGI's Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.

denali1.jpg

denali2.jpg

denali.jpg

This is the King of chest-rigs and for perspective cost me over £250 to import new and you'd be very lucky to get a new one for anything for less than that.

I'd ask for £150 before postage. And go down from there.

These are lovely rigs (ive had two) but everyone wants MC and Molle theses days. I think my last one sold for £120 posted and that was maybe 2 years ago. That had the frag pouches removed and touches of damage

Hope that helps

Archived