Accessories: 1 extra magazine and a Modified Serpa Holster to fit it

Condition: Good

FPS: About 350fps

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No

Price/Payment: £120 posted and paypalled

Pictures:

th_DSCF0158.jpg

th_DSCF0159.jpg

This was my first ever GBB pistol, and it's still one of my favourites, but needs must, so it's up for sale.

This is an HFC M9 with a compensator - the inner barrel runs all the way to the end of the compensator, and as such is about 2-3 inches longer than usual.

This translates as having higher FPS and great range - so she's perfect for woodland!

This is a full metal pistol, it makes all the lovely clanking noises when it goes bang - the compensator keeps the muzzle flat when shooting rapidly, keeping your shots on target!

It has Hogue-style grips, which are rubberised and very comfy, and a rail on the dustcover which allows you to attach lights and lasers and such.

The pistol comes with a CB Serpa holster that's been modified to fit, and an extra HFC magazine. The original hop-up rubber was worn out, so I've replaced it with a Falcon H rubber. Standard TM style GBB pistol rubbers (Such as the M1911/hicapa ones) fit.

It takes greengas, and it likes HFC or TM M9 mags.

I will not two-tone this.

Archived