Airlab News

Tacitus

do you have a ETA on the btc fets for v3 gearboxes?

I understand neither the V3 Chimera or V3 Spectre will be ready soon, unfortunately.

Hmmm.... any chance you can get DHL or DPD to ship items? That'd be great.

I haven't used them to send packages before, but if you've had good experiences with them I'll look into the services they offer.

Ah right, i figured as you had them on your website as "out of stock" I assumed they had been released seeing as "out of stock" typically suggests it was in stock previously and you ran out.

The MK.I Chimeras for V2 and V3 were release a few months ago, but they sold out pretty quickly. The Chimera MK.I is no longer in production, and is being replaced by the MK.II. Sorry for any confusion.

I ordered a few components from air-lab on the 30/06/2013 (100001238), I contacted you a couple of times, and was a bit frustrated with the lack of communication to be fair you did email back eventually at first, but you said it was sent week before last and I still have not received it. Either it's been lost in the post or you have not sent it. I sent another email last week asking you to confirm whether you have sent it and you haven't responded so I'm quite frankly off now. I don't like having to resort to a public forum to and moan, but I you don't leave me with a lot of choice. 

A 2 week wait I can put up with but it's been nearly a month. If you're expecting a delay then can I suggest that you inform your customers? When can I expect my order? Has it even been sent?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I was wondering when your v2 lonex gearboxes would be back in stock? Also if you supply them with g3 selector plates at all as they are advertised as being m4/m16 type.

Cheers

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Just wanted to say thanks, my order came through, everything was there and it all looks like top quality stuff. Cheers

Glad it all arrived ok. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I was wondering when your v2 lonex gearboxes would be back in stock? Also if you supply them with g3 selector plates at all as they are advertised as being m4/m16 type.

Cheers

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

They're in stock now actually - we received a small Lonex shipment a few days ago. They come with M4/M16 selector plates, but we also have selector plates available separately. There's just 1 G3 plate in stock right now as we're just trialling them. I can swap it for the M4/M16 selector plate if you want. Send me a PM, email or use the contact form on my site to discuss this further.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived