Sooo.. Someone called in the fire support..

amblin83

A friend just sent me the pictures, it's a bunch of chinese airsofters, nothing too special but then a REAL attack helicopter showed up and lingered around for quite a while..

I wonder what the pilots been thinking. Since airsoft is strictly illegal in mainland china and the airsofters were wearing mostly US/PMC gears. LOL

-------------------------

AH: 'Dart 2-4 to base, suspicious gunmen spotted at grid XXX dash XXX. Break.'

'With light firearms , over'

Base:' Dart 2-4 , repeat the last'

AH: 'Gunmen spotted at XXX dash XXX carrying light firearms. are you getting the feed? over'

Base:' base to dart 2-4, hold and maintain close surveillance . Over'

AH:' Dart 2-4 to base,they're showing aggressive behavior, requesting 25mm clearence over.

Base :' Denied ,Dart 2-4, Just a bunch of amatures, probably filming a movie, return to base over. ;

--------------

134519_193.jpg

134521_487.jpg

134524_307.jpg

134529_106.jpg

134536_101.jpg

134534_755.jpg

It's the WZ-10, a new attack helicopter similar to the Eurocopter EC-665 Tiger.

They clone everything!

Not an exact clone, they made many modifications so it's now suspiciously similar to both the tiger and the south african Denel AH-2 Rooivalk. Lol, talking about 'clones', ask the russians and they'll cry all night long. their Su-27 family got cloned and reportedly the clones are better than the original Sukhoi.....

their Su-27 family got cloned and reportedly the clones are better than the original Sukhoi.....

They are not cloned.

They just look similar from the outside. Insides are completely different.

---------------------

By law it is forbidden.

Law is irrelevant if they are not caught(as if local police department wants to waste time with a bunch of fake gunmen instead of real ones).

Must be pretty far from the capitol; was it Chengdu area?

I wonder who spotted them to send the heli?

Probably one of those practice flights in supposedly unpopulated areas.

Just happens to be the place they play airsoft(obviously cannot be near any big cities) at.

-------------------------------------------

See, China does not fly military aircraft over very populated areas and have them crash down on poor farmer's house; unlike *cough*U.S.*cough.*

Considering the state of the country they have poor everyone :P

But as for this, well you play airsoft in a country were it is ilegal what do you expect ;)

'FireKnife'

As far as I know only thing banned is possesion of replica firearm.

Springers are sometimes okay; unreal looking airsoft gun is probably also okay.

Archived