Wha- wha- WHAT?

Ever since the bill the flow of interesting posts seems to have died :( Might just have been that I read everything too quickly and it wasn't a constant flow before..

I feel like an utter wannabe too.. I haven't hel d let alone fired an Airsoft gun in about 3 years :(

Don't you love it when money evaporates into rent and bills.

Hmm I agree, there does not seem to be the same 'buzz' about the forums these days....or maybe I'm getting too old.

McM

I don't know what you people are talking about. I still see half a dozen threads asking whether to get "CA or ICS", or "what am the best GBB", or "is this a good gun". :lol: Everything seems pretty normal to me. ;)

And I still haven't been to a game. :P Damn, my vest is supposed to be here anytime now.

Edited by Shao14

Yeah, since the VCR bill...things have definatly slowed to a crawl when it comes to "Airsoft equipment" threads. Everybody only wants to talk about that darn bill.

I'm with you guys on the VCR bill, but in my opinion I say "Just let it go already". I'm sure over 75% of the active members on this forum have signed every petition we throw at them. Isn't time to stop talking about it? We've signed petitions, sent letters, made leaflets, and cried "Save Airsoft" in the streets. Isn't it time to just let the politicians screw themselves over with this thing?

Note to members who only post about VCR bill:

Stop posting about it. We all know about...just keep sending letter to you MP's, keep making leaflets, and keep cry "Save Airsoft" in the streets (and pubs).

Stop talking about it here. There is no use. We know about it, we've taken action, we've done some stuff.....no just let it go.

I'm just as concerned about airsoft in the UK as all of you, but when it comes down to it.......LET IT GO ALREADY. Stop talking about it on the forums and do something. Go to the MP's office. Sit down with him and talk with him. Tell him your feelings. DO NOT TELL US. WE ARE ALL MAD!!!!

~Prometheus (in an alterd state of mind due to a monotonous four hour class about driver safety)

You can't post in two palces at once :)

With FireFox and Tabbed Browsing you can :D

*dons kevlar shirt and hugs FireFox*

I OD'ed on threads for the first few weeks before I registered, 10+ tabs with a different thread on each, just absorbing data from the interweb. Like some demented cyber-wizard with an airsoft fetish.

*dons fluffy shirt and hugs Arnie*