Avengers

aznsk8s87

We knew this would come up eventually.

Not sure if this would be more appropriate in the sci-fi section, but I was wondering what vest people thought Hawkeye was wearing in the latest Avengers film. My best guess is the Blackhawk HPFU with the velcro removed. Any input would be great.

Oh, and pants as well. My guess was the Crye Combat pants with the new combat knee pads (I'd say the G3 pants, but there's the little bit of stretchy stuff above the knee in some of the pics) but not 100% sure.

Saw it today, whole theater laughed at all the snips and gags, the airtronics RPG-7 made me cringe.

But you have to admit, if anyone were to wield the railraped RPG, there's no one better to do it than Samuel L. Jackson. With an eyepatch.

Those are the hypnotized agents/hired guns, not S.H.I.E.L.D forces.

Even IMFDB got that wrong.

But aren't they dressed as shield agents?

I'm pretty sure there was a quote along the lines of

" we have been infiltrated , they are dressed as shield agents"

Something like that... I'm probably wrong ;)

• 4 weeks later...
... “Ops-Core Fast Base Jump helmets, decked out with Princeton Tec Quad-Nod Kits and MPLS.” Matt Kime went on to say that, “We also involved a leading Halo equipment manufacturer for the O2 mask systems.” He went on, “Also utilized in accomplishing the “look” of the SHIELD agents were:

Blade-Tech holsters (tactical and concealment) Surefire Flashlights Magpul Magazines and Slings Inova 24/7 Lights Crye Apparel.” Matt added that “The Princeton Tec / Ops-Core paring in particular has been an amazing relationship, and we continue to work with them extensively in regards to our film customers. ....Avengers is a perfect example of why our team spends a lot of time during SHOT in back meeting rooms, being shown prototypes and forward-looking products that assorted manufacturers know we have the ability to place in a major motion picture.”

I'm the marketing manager at Tactical Tailor. I get to handle any film productions when they need gear. Tactical Pro Shop wasn't the only company that had a hand in outfitting the SHIELD agents.

The plate carriers were made by Tactical Tailor at our custom shop. The prop house sent us a sample plate carrier that they said was discontinued so they couldn't get any more and asked us to make a whole bunch of copies. Unfortunately, the original they sent us had no markings on it so I have no clue what it was. If someone was to post a picture of what they think it is, I can confirm it yes or no. I did handle them a bunch.

• 1 month later...

I got the prop house to send me a couple pictures of the vest we made for the movie. Like i said, it's a copy of some other company's vest that they couldn't get anymore. This is what all the SHIELD soldiers were wearing and how they had it kitted out.

post-15560-0-75004400-1343244723_thumb.jpgpost-15560-0-48087300-1343244712_thumb.jpg

Archived