Marui hints their new products for the 51th hobby show

kenxin

EDIT: Just to clarify, it's the 51th Shizuoka hobby show. The 51th all japan hobby show was last year

EDIT2: now with more P90.

You can see them in their official website, but here they are (pictures courtesy of a japanese blog http://hongkongmania.blog68.fc2.com/blog-entry-226.html):

1rst is a P90 with a FG reciever.

20120509_01.jpg

20120509_02.jpg

An MP7?

20120509_03.jpg

railed m9?? (which they already have in electric blowback pistol form)

20120509_04.jpg

m66?

So um....the M&P? HK45?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT IF THE MP7 IS A GBB!?

Then I'll be VERY happy.

However, I'd think they would have announced such a project like 4 years ago. . . just like the PX4/M&P. . . shown some prototypes and such.

I still want the M&P thou.

WHAT IF THE MP7 IS A GBB!?

Spooooooge!!!!

But seriously the S&W has already been shown, it is a different shell on the 24shot Pythons they have had our for years, and also Marui used to make a M29 in 24shot revolver anyway. :P

Railed M9, well yeah bit late to the party, unless it features an adjustable hop at last.

EDIT: As for the M&P it seems that is still in the 'test' phase seeing as they had correct colour models on sohw last time, i think around the time they had the Series 70 on 'looks what is about to come out' display.

'FireKnife'

Spooooooge!!!!

But seriously the S&W has already been shown, it is a different shell on the 24shot Pythons they have had our for years, and also Marui used to make a M29 in 24shot revolver anyway. :P

Railed M9, well yeah bit late to the party, unless it features an adjustable hop at last.

EDIT: As for the M&P it seems that is still in the 'test' phase seeing as they had correct colour models on sohw last time, i think around the time they had the Series 70 on 'looks what is about to come out' display.

'FireKnife'

Correct on the M&P and HK45

11.jpg

Picture courtesy of hyperdouraku.

Looks like test models to me. Can't wait for the M&P, only striker firer i like ;)

Also in the same set of pics i could remember some M66 and M29's (basically black and silver .44 frame S&Ws) in three barrel lengths.

'FireKnife'

If TM made a GBB Mp7 with their VSR style hop-up and the traditional TM performance, I'd just about *suitcase* myself inside out.

Then sell all of my organs and buy some TM GBB MP7s.

Looks like test models to me. Can't wait for the M&P, only striker firer i like ;)

Also in the same set of pics i could remember some M66 and M29's (basically black and silver .44 frame S&Ws) in three barrel lengths.

'FireKnife'

Also correct.

06.jpg

Oh! look what I found! a SCOOP! that M9 in the booth!

57.jpg

Actually, I'm just kidding, it's the electric model shown last year....

I was thinking until now that they were holding up the big announcements for the japan shot show. .. oh well.

Knowing TM though, it's most likely a variant of the old TM MP7 tricked out with all the TM accessories.

I hope I'm wrong though.

Also, WHERE THE *fruitcage* IS THAT HK45 GODDAMIT

The fifty-oneth Shizuoka show, yay!

The green P90 looks cool but they're just too damn small. I hope that TM release a few 'jungle carbine' type variation models. If any guns in their line-up demand some olive drab then its their M733 Commando and UZI SMG.

Whats the betting that MP7 is just a BOYS version or it coming with an optic and a torch or something.

Actually, the blog from where I took the pictures also comments on this.

If that were the case (being a BOYS version), the mount that can be seen on the picture :

08182127_4a8a9e1f61630.jpg

would not be attacheable (unless they made the mount too).

We'll see

If that MP7 is a GBB many, many things will happen, i will buy a skywriter to spell out TM MP7 GBB in massive letters, bang a girl while firing it into the air and let everyone watch the awesome win that is the best thing ever.

However while i think 'yeah another variant AEP / BOYS' TM have to use plastic bodies on 'pistols' in GBB form, the MP7 is mostly plastic, could be a good coincidence :P

But after the let down of 'hey look a PPK, oh wait what is that'? I don't hold much hope for this, but hope we can.

As for the M9 that could just be the electric model, TM have a habit of showing a model, then teaser then just releasing it, not the best way to do it.

'FireKnife'

Mmmm, recoil P90 :P

But don't get your hopes up people these will be:

P90 with green body

MP7 with extra bits but still an AEP

EBB M9 that will suck

Typical 24shot TM Revolvers in a new shell that don't like Green

:P

Now stop being annoying TM and release the goddam M&P and HK45.

'FireKnife'

True, but i find TM is a bit like the show The Voice (*suitcase* as it is).

Yeah we get to hear, a little peak at what we get, yet we turn around to get a fat girl that even a drunk chav wouldn't want. However as i think with the Series 70 occasionally it is a hot 20yr old with the desire to wear no clothes and have a mind dirtier than mine ;)

'FireKnife'

That's a hell of an analogy....

I'll get a series 70 marui. . . when they release a royal blued steel kit for it. . . for under 300....c'mon I REALLY need my kidneys!. . . fine, for under 500 and I'll part with one of them.

Archived