Marui hints their new products for the 51th hobby show

kenxin

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People can pretend the gun recoils so a springer can appear to have more recoil than realsteel.

You haven't change on bit,

Marui's Five-seveN was an example of how it could get a stronger kick than KSC w/ aluminium slide.

It is possible Marui can get more kick than a KSC, however HK MP7 didn't have recoil to began with and so the kick is limited.

Expect Umarex to jump on any retailer dare to sell marui outside Japan. Umarex 'presuade' KWA through, they're not going to let marui get away with it

You haven't change on bit,

Marui's Five-seveN was an example of how it could get a stronger kick than KSC w/ aluminium slide.

It is possible Marui can get more kick than a KSC, however HK MP7 didn't have recoil to began with and so the kick is limited.

Expect Umarex to jump on any retailer dare to sell marui outside Japan. Umarex 'presuade' KWA through, they're not going to let marui get away with it

1. KSC does not have a 5-7.

2. Mp7 does not even have a slide, making any comparison between a tiny block and big slide(however cheap the plastic may be) is unfair.

3. It is possible to have more recoil than KWA. But it could just be that there is more felt recoil from lighter replica(due to, obviously, TM's normal material of choice).

Seriously, all this argument because of how much that gun makes Itsuya's arms jiggle?!? I'm more concerned about her other jiggly parts to be perfectly honest.

574ip.jpg

She's a JSDF reservist by the way, so I reckon she knows how to hold a gun proper (from regularly shooting real ones). Also, she appears to hold it better appearing to have less recoil than this guy in the vid below. And keep in mind this is still from using 134a.

[media=]

[/media]

are you saying that TM paid some people to act like there's more recoil (which is what it sounds like youre implying) or that the people are just lame and are holding it loosely?...

Because that never happened in the history of airsoft marketing evur.

The dude dressed up as an American Infantry is clearly over exaggerating the recoil there, look how he leans back while he shoots. Awfully similar conditions to the Mp7 video posted here, I believe it even comes from the same youtube channel.

I'm far from being a GBB expert and call me infidel if you want (I don't have anything against TM), but if the recoil is bigger the gas efficiency will be affected. There is no magic to be done, you need gas to propel the bb as much as you need it to make the "recoil" effect, so, either the difference in recoil is marginal or it is less efficient, the gas reservoir won't be much bigger (if any).

Ahhh its seems as though they did. However the people in the mp7 videos (as there are several) i doubt were all hired by tm. Not only that but i dont think any of those videos are from the same channel. The sopmod vid is from hyperdouraku, the Mp7 video i referred to was from Sumisonquality, and the other videos of the mp7 in this thread (all showing similar bb) are from Lagunshop and Itsuyaitsuya respectively.

3. It is possible to have more recoil than KWA. But it could just be that there is more felt recoil from lighter replica(due to, obviously, TM's normal material of choice).

So then you agree, the TM appears to have more recoil than the KWA/KSC. Even if only because it may be lighter in weight than the KWA/KSC.

I do recall a series of vids (redwolf or somewhere else), where they compared TM's recoil engine aegs versus the at the time current batch of gbb rifles, and noted that for any that the TM beat, it was most likely due to the lighter weight. I'm just throwing that out from memory.

Besides, renegadecow's position on this argument clearly trumps anything we can come up with. :D

I do recall a series of vids (redwolf or somewhere else), where they compared TM's recoil engine aegs versus the at the time current batch of gbb rifles, and noted that for any that the TM beat, it was most likely due to the lighter weight. I'm just throwing that out from memory.

Besides, renegadecow's position on this argument clearly trumps anything we can come up with. :D

I also recall a bunch of video testing TM ebb against some other brand and TM was beaten.

Simple as this for my stance on TM / KWA.

Recoil, so long as it moves the gun off target without me correcting it i don't mind.

Range: TM pistols outrange KWA without modification if set correctly.

Power: Yes KWA can shoot 300 on 134a and 350 on Propane and TM get 230 on 134a and 280-290 on Green in UK temps but a TM is much more accurate and consistent for the reduced power.

If the TM keeps up with the same trend as the pistols in regards to KWA and the MP7 then i will be getting the TM, plastic body and low power are not an issue when you can consistently put a 0.2 onto a person at the best ranges.

'FireKnife'

Also don't help with cooldown - TM "plastic" these days is a hell of a lot better then it use to be.

True, the plastic is a hell of a lot better.

Will be interesting to see at what FPS these things fire and what the accuracy is like. I would be extremely happy with 280-290 on Green with regular TM pistol accuracy. However the only thing i am worried about is full auto performance, not that i would use it in full auto at all really, but it would make or break it for many out there.

'FireKnife'

• 3 months later...

Archived