Looks like VFC is on their way to continue coming out with some great items. Pistol grip looks ugly as can be, but once swapped out the compact version would be a sweet little gun. I had their knights pdw at one point and loved it! But then got rid of it :( definitely looking forward to these!

• 3 weeks later...

If you have V2 gearbox and only does 400fps on .2g bb...you should not ever need/want it.

Motor is weak; it is higher speed than average clone motors; it suffers more from M110 to M120 change than dboys stock motor, which says something.

Clear piston on about 20rps for one game = visible wear; which is why I replaced it right away.

I already stated the problems are from the older ones.

But you never know if you will get some leftovers from the past(especially if you do get trademarked VFC SCAR or the earlier AK series).

I doubt your going to get a left over from VFC, they are pumping out so many AEG's and have brought out so many since then.... As far as that clear piston, I'm laughing my *albatross* off because mines over two years old and doesn't have any issues even though I use an 11.1 Lipo. .... I think every piston shows wear after first use but the VFC does more so because of the color or lack there of.

Not sure what motor your referring too, vfc makes 6 motors you know? Different Torques and speeds and even a budget motor they put in there E series guns.... I have the stock motor in my SR15 and it runs an m120 just fine and I use semi very often.

• 3 months later...

ETA November

This is on my "sort of want" list along with the 417, but somewhat less so when I saw that it's meant to use an external battery:

aeg-urex-2279045-2.jpg

Also, the RS gun is a bit wordy on the lower, but check out that wall-o'-text courtesy of oooooooomarex. Gag. Has anyone managed to import a non-umaraped 417? Not only for aesthetic reasons, but I'd pay extra just to keep money out of their grubby pockets.

And tell Russians they are noobs spraying when conducting a parallel ambush; they would like to have a word with you.

When I do ambush; I dump an entire midcap as fast as I can(full auto long burst or just hold trigger down) into kill zone then reload and pick off anyone lucky enough to be alive(cannot suppress anyone or hit anyone if rifle does not shoot accurately to that distance).

It is the norms.

And so it should be. Close range live ambushes are done on auto, at least thats what we have always done here, full mag of 556 is the way to go :).

Though in airsoft I have seen a guy who emptied a hicap to get 1 guy at 100m, his rifle WAS particularly accurate but hey its airsoft, not what I like to see but to most thats the appeal: one mag one kill :nosleep:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Would like to know if it will be avaible sooner og later

the stock and the pistolgrip as spare parts

Would like to use the pistolgrip with my normal AEG M4 if the piniongear and motor will fit.

As for the battery issue I'd look for a Redimag

And offcourse install an ASCU V2 for burst shooting mode

Would like to know if it will be avaible sooner og later

the stock and the pistolgrip as spare parts

I contacted VFC the other day about this as well, as i would like the gbbr stock and buffer for a project. They informed me that at this time they will not be selling the parts separate because they are trying to keep up with demand. That said, it can kind of be inferred that they will sell it separate at a later date

Supposedly the GBBR version is rife with problems (as the RS one too). AEG one hopefully will be more reliable.

Beeingmyself I believe since the 416C uses the E2 grip, the motor cant is at a completely different angle, and therefore aftermarket grip support is completely unavailable.

i havnt tried it yet, but the hole in the gearbox isnt any different a shape than a standard V2 and the motor is still a standard long type. so i dont see why you couldnt install a regular grip or magpul grip if you really wanted to. ill try the next time i get my hands on one of the new 416s.

Archived