WE XDM

aznriptide859

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, not in Hong Kong from what I can tell :P If RSOV have it 'in stock' I'd like to know where they get them because Armed Forces is the sole distributor for WE/HK3P and they don't have the compacts either.

And to those backtracking in this thread, IBMedic's quoted turned out to be displayed samples of the compacts only, so my comment way back still stands, for now :P

Hey Intinerious,

Thanks for the update, as the WE Sig 228 is in full production now, it will probably be not long before the XDM sub-compact arrives.

Your new profile picture is pretty scary :)

Hopefully that's true :P HOPEFULLY XD

I'll note down to update when I see the guns in the retail stores here in Hong Kong, so you guys can be sure of when the webstore retailers will ACTUALLY have it in stock :)

And you do NOT mock the Cathulhu! BOW BEFORE HIS MAJESTY HAS HE COUGH UP FURBALLS THAT STICK TO THE TENTACLES! :P

Hey Intinerious,

Thanks for the update, as the WE Sig 228 is in full production now, it will probably be not long before the XDM sub-compact arrives.

Your new profile picture is pretty scary :)

Okay, I can confirm the F228 is out, along with the G19 in both colours and the G23.

However, the Tan frames from the G17 and G19/G23s have different shades...one leans more to khaki whereas the other is more like a mustard brown or whatever Remington uses for the ACR. Anyway, I don't remember which frame and model's got different colours and I couldn't take a picture because the shops don't allow it. So hopefully the webstore pictures might shed some light on this issue?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got one on a whim today. I like it, but I think my mag was a lemon; the follower rattles around and doesn't engage lockback.

The XDM's we had in stock in work came pre-shipped with TM's little adapter-thing on the mag follower to enable dry firing without lock back. Hold down on the follower and shake the mag and a piece of black plastic should come out and voila; slide lock-back :)

Thanks, I'd never seen one of those before! It would dry fire, but the bottom of the nozzle was smashing into it with every shot--not too smart, HK3P.

Anyway, did some sniper rifle testing in the woods today and brought the XDM along to plink trees with when we got bored; my teammate and I were very impressed with the range and kick of this little pistol. It's noticeably snappier than my WE G17.

Not sure if it's just mine, but I've noticed that a few screws need to have a touch of thread lock added to them. The two screws in the hop unit and the screw that goes through the blowback unit into the rear sight.

I've had some embarrassing moments when pulling the trigger and I just watch all the gas vent out the barrel. :(

Archived