KWA LM4 PTR GBB

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMPx35ElNS0">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMPx35ElNS0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">   I'll keep you guys

After a very long wait, I finally got my hands on KWA's new LM4 PTR. What follows are my initial impressions after owning it for 1 day, and using it in a few rounds of CQB. But first some pictures:  

Posted Images

Viscosity (potentially) and application method.  Oil as in just a liquid in a little bottle, simple as that.  Tends to be much thicker and stays where you put it more consistently.

My gun however had plenty of lube inside when I got it a couple of months ago.  That said, if you find it's gone black then the oil/grease has been contaminated with paint scraped off the inside of the upper, so take that gunk off and put on fresh lube.

Edited by CKinnerley
  • 2 weeks later...

Many silicone sprays contain petroleum based ingredients. I've tried "Airsoft safe" silicone spray before and watched as an o-ring deteriorated. I also tried a "safe for rubber and plastics" spray an it also caused deterioration.

Im not saying all are bad, but Id rather not take the chance for something that offers zero advantages over standard silicone in a bottle.

Edited by akiraspeedstar

Many silicone sprays contain petroleum based ingredients. I've tried "Airsoft safe" silicone spray before and watched as an o-ring deteriorated. I also tried a "safe for rubber and plastics" spray an it also caused deterioration.

Im not saying all are bad, but Id rather not take the chance for something that offers zero advantages over standard silicone in a bottle.

Makes sense.

Probably will, top of the mag sits around the middle of the logo on the side, so it'll be right there around the top.

Here's a pic of another guys setup (friend of Boobie) you can slightly see over the top.

ada8aqe8.jpg

I don't get why people modded their redi-mags or bought the redi-mod, to my understanding you shave like 2oz or less, though I guess any weight shaved helps.

Edited by akiraspeedstar