KWA LM4 PTR GBB

Im not sold on the MKM version. Not a fan of the rail, and although I'm still tempted, I wouldn't ever have the option to change it..so I'd be stuck with it.

Only reason I'm looking at the Magpul version is to avoid the KWA/KSC trademarks. Trouble with that is, its hard to tell if its the KSC or KWA version i'm ordering, as I'm not sure I trust the listings.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMPx35ElNS0">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMPx35ElNS0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">   I'll keep you guys

After a very long wait, I finally got my hands on KWA's new LM4 PTR. What follows are my initial impressions after owning it for 1 day, and using it in a few rounds of CQB. But first some pictures:  

Posted Images

Im with Bio. I love it, only thing that puts me off the length of the rail. Slightly too long for my liking, would prefer the outer barrel around the 11" mark

Its awesome because iy says MEGA on the side :D

On a slightly unrelated note how important (if at all) is re-crowing a cut down inner barrel?

I cut down my barrels with a rusty hacksaw and crown them with the end of my Kabar; Anyone at Battle Lakes or Ace or any of the mutual airsoft folk we know can attest to the range and accuracy of my guns.

Don't get me wrong, if you've got the tools to do it properly and precisely, go for it - But I literally hack the burrs out of my barrels with a combat knife and it's never had the slightest affect on accuracy or range for me. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Did the round remaining indicator mod to one of my Pmags this morning. Literally took 15 minutes, so simple and easy. Seems to work well enough at the minute, but i'll have a proper look at it tonight.

Also I found a simpler method of doing it. If you drill the hole where the chap says on the KWA forums then rebuild the mag and mark the spring where its showing. Then wrap some fluresecent red tape round that peice of the spring. Not quite as easy to see but much easier to do and less likely to fail and only really shows when your on the red line.

Edited by bankz5152

The way I see it it would work with any magazine. Probably even mid/locap AEG mags with a bit more fine tuning!

Currently doing a second. Though need a better method of fitting the colour to the spring as it caused a jam a moment ago, sorted with a quick slap!

The way I see it it would work with any magazine. Probably even mid/locap AEG mags with a bit more fine tuning!

Currently doing a second. Though need a better method of fitting the colour to the spring as it caused a jam a moment ago, sorted with a quick slap!

hmm interesting. AEG mags would be neat, but I use those cheap MAG mags/beta Project PMAGS :). I don't think those can be opened so easily, haha.