KWA LM4 PTR GBB

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMPx35ElNS0">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMPx35ElNS0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">   I'll keep you guys

After a very long wait, I finally got my hands on KWA's new LM4 PTR. What follows are my initial impressions after owning it for 1 day, and using it in a few rounds of CQB. But first some pictures:  

Posted Images

Some really good advice and reviews here guys, alot of food for thought, and just when I had gotten the TDC Hop mod completed on my KJW M4 and was really starting to enjoy using it I have to keep coming back here and reading the positive comments about what appears to be an excellent RIF and probably my next purchase. (I have that feeling that pre-empts an airsoft purchase...)

Do any UK players know of any UK retailers who have it in stock or are expecting it in soon? Can't find it in any of my regular haunts.

Not against importing one, would just prefer to support UK retailers (and receive their support...)

Also, more videos of the LM4 firing please! just cant get enough of seeing it/hearing it, shoot!

J.

• 2 weeks later...

i just picked up an lm4 pts and they shoot 50fps hotter on average than the ptr. i have a cqb game coming up soon that i want to take this to, but i need to downgrade it. any quick advice on what i can do to drop the muzzle velocity? i have already cut the barrel down to 10 inches and tried pitting a shim in the nozzle, but the *badgeress* still shoots above 380 fps. i have no time to get a npas right now, but thats what im going to be doing later.

i have it kitted out, so after action reports and pics are coming soon.

i just picked up an lm4 pts and they shoot 50fps hotter on average than the ptr. i have a cqb game coming up soon that i want to take this to, but i need to downgrade it. any quick advice on what i can do to drop the muzzle velocity? i have already cut the barrel down to 10 inches and tried pitting a shim in the nozzle, but the *badgeress* still shoots above 380 fps. i have no time to get a npas right now, but thats what im going to be doing later.

I cut the rocket valve spring 2 coils and it dropped the FPS below 350fps. Though I don't recommend it as every couple of shots it'll only do like 260fps. I'm going to install a dangerwerx valve soon as from another experience, dropped it to 325-335fps.

Maybe try putting heat shrink over the rocket valve? This should work in a similar concept to the Dangerwerx valve.

• 2 weeks later...