KWA LM4 PTR GBB

Hey, has anyone run into any problems firing on full auto with the LM4?

Mine has developed a problem recently where on full auto, it will seemingly try to chamber two rounds. jamming the gun. this has already destroyed the hop adjuster once. which Ive replaced.

Ive tried replacing the magazine springs and feed lips but that hasnt seemed to help. Just wondering if anyone here had any thoughts.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMPx35ElNS0">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMPx35ElNS0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">   I'll keep you guys

After a very long wait, I finally got my hands on KWA's new LM4 PTR. What follows are my initial impressions after owning it for 1 day, and using it in a few rounds of CQB. But first some pictures:  

Posted Images

Guys, do you know a shop who would send me some LM4 spare parts to Europe?

I need to replace the upper receiver on my LM4.

I tried KWA USA and am still waiting for their reply hoping they would make an exemption.

I know about their european distributor, but that shop is not open AFAIK

yeah, I asked on the KWA forums and I didn't really get much of a response. they suggested polishing the feed ramp but that didn't seem to help. I also thought I had nailed the magazines as the problem, but a replacement of the feedlips and springs didn't seem to help the issue at all. So im kind of stumped.

It almost seems as if a BB is jumping out of the magazine on the backstroke of the bolt movement, and is then getting slammed forward by the bolt on the return movement.

Edited by Brigg

No. It's a real Carbon. I bought it wayyyyy before the Base Jumps were announced. I'm still waiting for my Ballistic to come in. Ops-Core has been crazy back ordered. I've been waiting around 6 months now. I need it for some of the live fire shoot house courses I take. Currently using a MICH 2001 for those till the Ballistic comes in.

• 2 weeks later...

Some information that KWA users outside the US will find valuable.

KWA USA will ship parts internationally. You can only pay with credit card. They are customer friendly and fast.

Contacting Defiance Airsoft is also an option as they might lead you to your local distributor. I was surprised to know that there is a hungarian one, too.

Sorry, I keep thinking from the standpoint of ambi-selectors. Yes, the Guarder Steel Selector is a drop in.That said, since it's essentially identical to the OEM selector except made of steel, I don't personally see much value in replacing the OEM selector with the Guarder Steel selector. It doesn't enhance / change the function of the gun as far as I can tell.