Well MP5K "kurz" Gas powered SMG

WELL Gas MP5k.

In all truth, I'm unlikely to use this. Was one of those impulse buys because they are hilariously funny, but it really doesn't fit with my style of play, so I might as well free up the funds for other projects.

For those that don't know, this is a copy of the Maruzen gas powered Kurz. It has a plastic body, but it is solid enough so don't let that put you off. It's small, light and has an insane rate of fire. The 30 round mag (small one) will last literally 3 short pulls of the trigger. Sounds awesome. It is a fixed hop that can be tweaked with some patience (I can advise how to do this, but it is fiddly). The range is OK considering the barrel is about 4" long, but don't go expecting AEG range, this is a truly CQB weapon. It's likely to be frustrating in the colder months due to the considerable cool down on the mags (the ROF just freezes the mags!). Will run on propane. Mental in the summer!

This is unskirmished. As new in the box (little bit battered). I've fired a couple of rounds through it to test and have a giggle at.

I've done the nozzle mod, so will have addressed the issue of it jamming.

Comes with the original 30 round mag, and THREE (yes three) of the rare as rocking horse poop 50 Round long mags. (one currently leaks, but I'll sort that before selling).

New, these guns are £85, and the mags are £60 each on Action Hobbies.

Looking for £130 + postage

Usual restrictions apply... UKARA, skirmish defence etc... no test pilot or tyre kickers, no offers of magic beans or a reach-around (well... could be persuaded on the latter!!).

Not interested in swaps or splits unless it's for a WE XM177 or M14.

I can get pictures upon request.

A PM won't go a miss too, because that way I get an email notification.

Cheers m'dears

Rob.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived