Hehe, you have large type battery?  Maybe you just need a adaptor.

And take some good pictures. ;)

it was a 7.2v large type, it's from my brothers FAMAS. i just hooked it up to the CA but the sound it made clearly say oh noes~~im 7.2v aint enough to push the 1J spring...... so i gave up , i will get a 8.4 or 9.6 tomorow

do they ship internationally? give me more info on this CA shop. More importantly, how much did you dished out? I see it going for $550 on redwolf :(

i got my aunt in HK so get it for me then send it to UK.

However, as i know they ran out of stock pretty quickly. and it got so bad at one point they have to sell their international stock. thats also reason i believe A2 some some stockist pull the release date back by a month.

i dont believe they sell internally tho.

• 2 weeks later...
Got yours already? Looks beautiful.

Thermold Magazine looks pretty good in it as well. Planning on getting a boxmag?

Just the beautiful :D M15A4 on the photo is mine.

Well, why not putting a boxmag on the M249. Putting a kilo more on that heavy beast doesn't realy matter.

I thought the M249 is not released yet, how you get yours?  Is it a prototype?  I'm surprised that it doesn't come with box mag as standard.

Just the beautiful :D M15A4 on the photo is mine.

A friend got it on Thursday and we gave it field test on Friday. Not a prototype afaik.

Yeah, that bb-sucking beast could really need a boxmag. Another kilo or more doesn't really matter.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...