Inokatsu M1911A1 Standard Edition

So I had a buyer lined up for mine. Brand new in box, never fired.

Fortunately for him he asked me to perform a functions and firing test before sending it.

God damn this pistol. I hate it so much!

:(

Any advice on how to make the slide catch stay in place when firing on CO2? :o

Edited by NonEx
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Unboxing Video [media=] [/media]  Impressions   Upon opening the box has been less than impressive. The orange barrel, the "loose" nature of the gun, and the "new" finish. There has been nume

I had a ra tech kimber royal 2 and I was not happy with it, the frame and slide were really nice and well finished (nearly as nice as NOVA,PRIME) but the internals were cheap kjw rubbish, the hammer i

FYI, just got this. If you are considering it, re-consider it. RA Kimber > INO 1911. KWC 1911 > INO 1911 (obviously not in all areas but the KWC impressed me more out of the box than the INO) ..

Posted Images

You know what NonEx, I was actually considering contacting you on airsoftsverige to buy it from you. My tax return was burning a hole in my pocket, but after having seen this, I´m sorry to say it mate, but I´m glad I saw it. I really hope someone eventually buys it from you, but it won´t be me. It´s a shame, because it really is a beautiful pistol and I´ve had my eye on it for some time.

Well thanks for telling me that, making my day even better :P

But yeah, I can't blame anyone for not wanting to buy it... I soooo regret getting this thing. Complete nightmare and total disappointment. Can't believe Inokatsu got away with selling such a piece of *suitcase* :P

At this point I am wondering if anyone wants it even if I give it away for free, hehe. (not that desperate just yet.)

Good news for me is I got it at 20% discount from Redwolf back in October of 2012 so I am not completely *fruitcage*ed even if my resale value will be far from what I should be getting for a "new in box" pistol.

Tragic :( 

• 1 year later...

Well, blobface and I just picked up one of these each for a fairly generous €339 per gun. That's cheap - in fact it's only about 15% more than a Stark Arms Glock 17 Premium, which is (as far as I know) the cheapest steel pistol on the market.

For the equivalent of $400 - or about the cost of a TM, an aluminium Guarder kit and a few upgrades - I'm pretty impressed. The only major issues are a comically loose grip safety and the hideous factory magazine, which I'll be substituting for KJW examples as soon as I can figure out how.