Redwolf UK

Arclight_RWUK

Out of interest, Arclight - and if you don't want to, please feel free to tell me to get lost - could I ask why you're moving to the UK? I don't mean, why is RedWolf expanding in Europe (that's a self-explanatory business decision), I mean, why you specifically?

Ha, well, yeah.

I do not have (and cannot afford, yet) my own vehicle and my personal funds are tight (moving across the world isn't cheap) and the new shop keeps me busy.

I will endeavor to start gaming again as soon as I have the time and money (and get my guns fixed, you know how that is).

On the Bright side... Being located at Tewkesbury within a hour or so you have access to F&O's Outpost, Asylum, Academy and Mall (probably closer to 1hr 30 for Mall and Academy), Bristol Courthouse and I am sure i read/heard something about the site at Thornbury being reopened. Probably others that i have never got around to looking in to. The West Midlands is a great place to live if you are a skirmisher.

@PureSilver: The question doesn't bother me, its just thats stepping into personal territory which I feel is a tad inappropriate to discuss openly on a board (especially though company channels).

@Apex: I am not sure at the moment, I will talk to my bosses about that. We sell to UKARA members and shops but we have also sold to non-UKARA customers for theatrical / filming purposes so off the top of my head (no promises till I get confirmation though) you should be alright to buy from us so long as you have something official to back up your permissible reason to purchase.

@LordElpus: Yes, I've been told that by quite a few people now. I have've looked into the details yet but from what I gather, yeah, I am pretty well situated.

When RWUK retail is up and running it has no effect on your ability to buy from RWHK as per usual.

Sounds good to me. I was slightly concerned that Redwolf UK would cut us off from buying from Redwolf HK. There is precedent with this having happened with some retailers in certain European countries, and it ###### a lot of people off!

• 2 months later...

Hello Redwolf Uk :)

This came up in chat at a game last weekend, so it's true then, the warehouse is "now" a public shop as well, and bang on the M5 which i drive up and down lots.

I shall be dropping in on my travels in a few weeks time.

On a stock note, granted your setting up and don't want a warehouse full of hard to sell things.

Pistol parts are hard to get over here, and i don't just mean aftermarket slides and frames, but small internal parts and general stock parts.

I am looking forward to seeing if you have a coffee machine in shop :)

• 1 month later...

Archived