Hi - new to airsoft

TF Black

Hello all,

As the title says, I'm new to airsoft, had my first outing last weekend and loved it.

I've been a military history addict since before I can remember, also done some WW2 re-enacting for the last few years, collect uniforms etc, etc, so thought I'd give airsoft a bit of a whirl.

I'm looking forward to learning the ropes on here...

Cheers,

Ade

welcome to airsoft.

I suppose you'd like a list of good WW2 era-guns then :P

Tanaka make a very expensive but also very good Kar 98K

Zeta Labs make an excellent but also expensive Mosin

If you're thinking a lot cheaper,

AGM Make a passable MP40, although it will need work

There is also the ACM MP44, which is by all accounts fairly robust.

Mid range, you have

TM Thompson

Hexagon productions PPsh

ICS M3

Pistols, you're pretty much stuck with a TM 1911, it's amazing, and readily available with oodles of parts.

I hope that helps! :)

Thanks very much for that - that's useful, I'll check those out. As it happens I've already got the MP44 you mentioned, so might roll out with that one day in WW2 German mode. But I'm thinking of mainly using current kit for airsofting, to get that Multicam frustration out of my system.....!!

So thinking of an M4, don't want to pay too much over the odds, but want something towards the more decent end of the spectrum, so willing to throw a bit of £ at it..... My mate who brought me into this (Tommygunn on here) has advised me to look at G&P, so I'll look that way and also have a root through relevant threads on here (no doubt the "what's the best M4?" question has been asked 1000 times!) and take it from there.

Archived