Website

QQexDERA

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry to hear this.

We are constanly working to improve the system.

Please try again.

I just placed an order and would like to offer some advice. The 'reorder' button next to the order status is very misleading. I made an error on my original purchase and thought the reorder button would allow me to make changes and I ended up with duplicate orders.Luckily, I was helped by a customer service rep over email before the order shipped, and now I'm just waiting for the charge to be refunded. Ultimately, it was my fault but I thought that 'feature' could use improvement.

Other people have complained about this in the past, but as nothing has changed, it's worth making the point again.

When placing an order, you can choose the option: "Refund the value of out of stock items and extra shipping cost result from the item."

But EHA never actually does this.

I just got an email about an out-of-stock item, and the three possibilities listed are now:

1. Wait for re-stock and ship when it is available

2. Get store credit for next purchase

3. Swap for other item

What happened to Refund?

Also, why am I getting this first news about an out-of-stock item 24 hours *after* I get an email telling me that my order has shipped (and in that email, there was no mention of any problem with the order)?

I've emailed back saying I want a refund. We'll see what happens...

Good luck. Was in the same situation and it took several weeks and PayPal intervention to get money back - and even then, it'll only just cover you for the items. Forget about any postage costs you incurred!

The highlights will include:-

- Being ignored

- Having the options repeated to you, refer to the line above

- Refunds being agreed, but then the next agent who contacts you won't remember a refund being given, refer to the line above

- Refunds being agreed and promised, but then nothing happens, refer to the line above

There's probably more, but after a while it all just melds into one big grey mess.

It is a shame, because the in stock items came super fast. Prices were cheap or very competitive, stock variety was great.. I wanted to like them. I really did.

Anyway, best of luck.

Ordered something, it immidiately changed to out of stock when they processed the order. Bad stock keeping = fake stock levels on website.

I got 20 motors of the wrong type and some other wrong items in an order.

Some of it was just plain mislabeling during stocking (right label, wrong product under the label) at EHA.

They also used standard shipping when i paid for express.

Mailed them multiple times. Never got a single reply.

It's like putting your money into a vending machine. Sometimes it doesn't work and there's *fruitcage* all you can do about it.

• 1 month later...

Previous experiences with Ehobby had been excellent.

But they dropped the ball on my latest order. I had ordered a pistol, 2 magazines and some accessories with parts to go along. Waiting a bit more than week for the package to ship I emailed their customer service and they managed to get it shipped by UPS a few days later. The package came after a week having to clear local customs.

On opening the package I noticed the 2 magazines for the pistol were not included in the lot. I had not received any notification about the items being out of stock despite being in stock when I paid. Emailed CS again and was recommended to swap for another compatible magazine. Now awaiting shipment which would most probably take another week.

None the less, an order which could take within a 10 days now will take 25+ days. Not very impressed.

• 1 month later...

Archived