• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just fitted a Nova slide to a team mates marui xdm this weekend and It fitted really nicely no mods needed, quality seem very simular to the SD slide I installed on my own XDM, If I had to choose I wo

Haha. I sense some contradicting opinions here   I am not sure myself, I will have to leave it be and see how it feels. Anyways, the silencer was just for show/fun, doubt I will use it like that an

I still swear by the Wii-tech XDM metal nozzle which I've installed for my RA-Tech v TM steel slide pistol, I've tried every other nozzle on the market and none of them was able to produce the recoil

Posted Images

I think I'm just going to cut my losses and sell the mags but scrap the gun. It's no good to anyone to be honest.

Never know, might find a TM or WE user that could do with the spare parts.

As for back to TM, come inside, we have bacon and beer. Put your feet on the couch and load up the Green for a crack at a 30m target ;).

'FireKnife'

• Like 1

Never know, might find a TM or WE user that could do with the spare parts.

As for back to TM, come inside, we have bacon and beer. Put your feet on the couch and load up the Green for a crack at a 30m target ;).

'FireKnife'

I do own a TM Glock you realise? :P

The slide is so jammed onto the frame it's going to be messy getting it off.

Now the issue with the slide lock disengaging when you put in a new mag is due to the catch not being flush with either the slide or frame. Because of this i think it just barely engages the slide keeping it back, so when its slightly knocked ie when you put in a new mag it moves out of place allowing the slide to move back into battery. Check if yours has any horizontal movement. I havent attempted to fix it as I find it to be a minor problem. Do let us know though

Looking at my slide stop, it does have a slight bit of side-to-side play. I've also noticed that all of my magazines' feed lips have a bit of wear from the slide stop actually scraping the outside of the feed lips upon insertion. Might detail strip my XDM to see if there's any way for me to tighten down the slide stop. If I can't figure it out, I'm probably going to sell this thing.

Nope, it was cleaned and oiled after every game. I like to look after my GBB's but the XDM just wasn't happy enough. I've managed to free the slide off of mine now after removing the cocking indicator. Again, this was probably down to the screw from the blow back unit coming loose as that also holds in the cocking indicator assembly.

same issue on my XDM compact, the sight screw loosen a tiny bit, and then the plate that is htere to activate the faux firing pin drops down a tiny bit and jams on the frame, then it bends and even when its screwed in its still jamming the slide, had to take it all apart, bend it straight again, and then filed down the bottom of hte plate a bit to give some leeway, and hten just locktite the out of everything

Edited by TnL
  • 2 weeks later...

as far as i know (could be complete BS, this is just what ive guesed from watching what showed up at what retailer at what time...) first run of xdm 40s had full XDm-40 trades, then the next run they couldnt use XDm (around when the 3.8s came out, ive never seen a 3.8 with XDm trades, have you?) and then they just became completely blank

Edited by TnL

Has anyone had a problem with the trigger being very hard to pull, almost impossible, with a new WE WDM?  Just purchased it from RedWolf Airsoft along with my husband's WE Dragon 5.1 (really nice pistol...perfect for USPSA/IPSC practice, and it's pretty).  It's almost impossible to pull the trigger...it has almost no travel at all and it's almost a hang trigger when it's squeezed, like a delay.  My husband initially was the only one to get it to fire initially and he had to put through about 3 mags worth of BB's before it slightly loosened up.  Has anyone had this issue with the WE XDM?  Is there an adjustment we don't know about or isn't listed in the owner's manual?  I was so hopeful and excited to get it and it's a little disappointing!

Oh, yeah...in answering the other posts earlier from other people asking about the trademarks on the WE models...my pistol from Redwolf Airsoft has the XD or XDM marks removed...the only thing left is a -40 on the slide.   I was expecting it to be macerated by Redwolf but it appears to be point of manufacture removed.  It's a great looking pistol...from a distance it will be "is it live or is it memorex?"

BaddBaz....thanks for that suggestion.  We just got these things today and I am looking at a very oiled up slide and internals right from the factory.  Are airsoft gun triggers usually this hard to pull initially?  The ones I have tried in the past have lots of travel and are very realistic.  This one is like trying to move a brick wall.....it's loosening up a little bit but is still tough and it's almost electronic in that you squeeze with a lot of effort and it seems delayed.  What oil do you use?  With all that plastic, we have to be sure.