• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just fitted a Nova slide to a team mates marui xdm this weekend and It fitted really nicely no mods needed, quality seem very simular to the SD slide I installed on my own XDM, If I had to choose I wo

Haha. I sense some contradicting opinions here   I am not sure myself, I will have to leave it be and see how it feels. Anyways, the silencer was just for show/fun, doubt I will use it like that an

I still swear by the Wii-tech XDM metal nozzle which I've installed for my RA-Tech v TM steel slide pistol, I've tried every other nozzle on the market and none of them was able to produce the recoil

Posted Images

You all are the best!!! one click toward the muzzle of that serial number plate and it works like a charm!  I have a normal trigger now!  It says nothing about that plate being a safety...I didn't even know it moved!  Not one comment or diagram in the owners manual about that!  Wow, thanks to all! 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Those slides (phoenix brand) are cnc made in Taiwan, you see them on arms-cool forum sometime. Not bad for the price but not as heavy the RA-tech ones, I would know since I have a set of ra-tech slide/barrel, makes the gun too heavy :D

another good thing about the "phoenix" slides as they have match serial number on the slide/barrel, not like the ra-tech ones which doesn't :angry:

This was my old TM XDM with the now retired nova slide/barrel, which is the best value in the market:

DSC00308_zpscc806bfb.jpg

DSC00311-1_zpsb1b0d410.jpg

I will post my other WE XDM and the new TM XDM later on

Edited by wwjkc
  • 1 year later...

Thread revival alert...... :D

Thought I'd upgrade mine, although they are still ok.

Just ordered cnc aluminium loading nozzle, stainless guide rod, reinforced sear and RA Tech steel outer barrel.

Will update when they arrive and are fitted.

Anyway guy's, as it's been a while - how are yours holding up so far?

I still swear by the Wii-tech XDM metal nozzle which I've installed for my RA-Tech v TM steel slide pistol, I've tried every other nozzle on the market and none of them was able to produce the recoil performance I got with that nozzle..

Nice one,

I may have made a good decision then.

Did you get the standard or power up version? I ordered the power up.

Yeah, it was a video I posted ages ago, it's usually the example I send when people doubt the skirmishability of steel slide pistol on green gas, the "new" (not that new anymore) TM nozzles with the wider diameters allows for super awesome performance with heavier slides, so new guns like HK45 also performs that well (if not a little better) on steel slide. 

Well,

I'm a steel / metal slide guy through and through. I know TM's are pretty good guns, but I really struggle with plastic slides!

I think I'm getting to the stage where I need to pull the trigger on a TM - just unsure of which one atm. May well be the HK45 in fact - but would have a metal slide fitted a bit sharpish.. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Parts arrived. Surprised how fast - 9 days from date of order.

Anyway, now fitted with RA Tech steel outer barrel Wii tech aluminium loading nozzle and stainless guide rod. All parts were for the TM, but were a drop in fit.

qx8i0x.jpg

ddeyix.jpg

24lu1ia.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Hey there XDM owners,

I'm sorry to ressurrect this thread, but could someone shine a littlebit of light on the question how this gun handles lower temperatures? Right now I'm using a TM PX4, that has quite a problem with shooting the way, it's supposed to.

So for a new backup, I've come across the WE XDM but was wondering, how it performes at around 10°C and lower. Is it still usable? Does it suffer from cooldown?

In that regard, does it suffer from cooldown at normal temperatures?

Right now i'm torn between the VP9 and the XDM.

Regards