What is up in the world of Airsoft? From Me...

WeeManDan

Hey guys I'm relitively new to this forum and yet to do the whole "Hey I'm new" thing so hear its! What is up in the world of Airsoft and talking about it!? I'm a Devon based player, from the south west (Exmouth) Only been playing for a couple of years, originally a tourney paintballer (Please dont hate XD ) Loving the Hobbie even if my bank is'nt! I am currently using a G&G Toptech UMG/UMP which i swear by and a WE M-92. I am looking to travel to diffrent sites accros the UK, I really want to try the F&O sites such as the Mall and Anzio ( I think thats them) and try Scotland as quite frankly it looks badass! Any infomation to point me in the right direction is highly welcome :D

Cheers Dan 'WeeMan' Thomas :D

Welcome to the hobby! I'd tell you to say goodbye to your bank account; but if anything, it's probably easier on it than Pro Paintball! ;)

If you're looking for info, you might wanna start by letting people know where in the country you are, and what exactly you want to know. Helps narrow things down, as there's plenty of things to learn in airsoft; as in anything!

The main things you should look into though; are (Besides the forum rules; natch) the laws & regs concerning airsoft (Specifically the VCRA of 2007 nowadays), sites and players local to your area, the general types/design of airsoft 'weapons' available and maybe the reviews section.

Most topics have been covered on here in one fashion or another; so a search should turn up most of what you need to know, but otherwise feel free to ask!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived