Follow topic problems.

I don't know if this is related to the topic recently posted but when I reply to a topic I do not get an auto notification to my email when there are further replies.

By default I have always had the option to 'auto reply immediately' and email me when there is a reply and I have just checked my settings and they are set correctly.

I have also noticed that when I do reply the option to auto reply during a responce is un-ticked even though my options are set to the above.

To follow the thread I have just posted to I have to manually click 'follow this topic' at the top of the thread.

Any ideas,

Tom.

I understand what you are saying, but when you say

I have also noticed that when I do reply the option to auto reply during a responce is un-ticked even though my options are set to the above.

Can you attach a screen shot of the button or toggle you're talking about so I can test this here myself and get it fixed?