HK3P Glock 17 & 18C

• 2 weeks later...

Not really into soccer. Dont give a damn about Spain winning.

I have been shooting this gun a lot with the 50 round mag (the 18 C). As long as you keep it in 5-6 round bursts, it's a great performer and the recoil on full-auto is awesome.

• 1 month later...

Nice review, love hk3p produces, I have the px4 and the g18 gen4 but in your video you state that the hk3p g18 has a better quality plastic lower reciever then the Marui glocks which is quite simply not true, the frame on the marui glock and marui px4 look and feel much better, they are finished better and I would also say stronger due to the much higher quality plastic used. HK3P produces are good because they are good value but compared to any marui pistol they look cheap and nasty.

@Chas

Have you experienced broken outer barrel? Because my glock hk3 18c outer barrel have broken after two skrimish :S I am suprised how easily it broke since I didn't install any silencer on it. Either the pot-metal was very weak or I just recived a lemon :(

Now I hope Shooter Combat Gear, where I bought it, can send a replacement barrel since the gun is only a month old and only played twice.

I could get a Guarders Steel outer barrel, but from what I found, using steel outer barrel is gonna eat up the aluminium slide. I will need an aluminium barrel, and there is hardly any company that only sell aluminium outer barrel.

The second problem is IF I get the PGC CNC metal slide kit with a outer barrel, I can only use the barrel. Strangely, HK3P have different blowback-housing than Marui's. Instead of using the "flat-top" loading nozzle that marui has, HK3P use a full size nozzle (glock 17) :unsure:. It would require the entire TM OEM BBU housing, piston head and loading nozzle if I want it to work with the PGC slide. :(

HK3P is not so compatible with TM when it comes to the slide and BBU housing.

Edited by Crying Scum

Didn't think so... Still, I'll bet they're a damn sight better than the ###### the licence holders are pumping out... Will the RS manufacturers ever learn that they are allowing their good names to be scrawled all over any old piece of junk that cybergun feels it can make the most profit off of? They'd be much better off selling the rights to their licence to a single airsoft company that meets certain quality control criteria...

• 8 months later...

Kinda split thread from the dedicated HK3P Glock 17 one but I figured this is suited here as well;

Another unboxing video of my custom made RS like pistol cases, this one is for the Glock 17 GEN3 which is a HK Glock 17 GEN3.

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought the Hk3p G17, i think for the price here in my country $220 (the gun+extra one mag) are great buy!:) in Indonesia we can not buying direct from website like wgc, uncomp, ehobby. Because of "grey"law for airsoft:( we must buy from seller who have connection to the custom staff so the airsoft taht they buy can get in to Indonesia (of course with $$$/IDR in this matters):D anyway my 1st impression for this gun is :

-. Nice marking

-. Very good material for the price

-. I love the sound Cling every time i charging the slide:))

-. Accuracy was nice, must setting the hop up first.

-. Soft blowback, i used to play with tm hicapa for my 2ndry gun and my hicapa was upgarde to metal slide so the blowback more power than abs slide.

I don't found the negative from this gun though, i just used just 1time:) i hope doesn't found any bad in the future.

- Derry -