Bolt Action Pistol

Cuppycake

With some left over pieces of aluminum from my WA700 project I slapped this together in a night.

2po6x6x.png

I've gotten rid of all my airsoft guns except for this and a WA pistol and I only backyard plink at this point. I don't think Ill ever part with my tanaka action.

My appologies for the pictures. I only have my iphone at the moment.

2hqfknp.jpg

So this will be the scope I use for it. I also have a chopped up Elcan sight that I want to make a mount for aswell as a RS Trijicon Reflex that will wind its way on here from time to time.

ehkw08.jpg

Gross blurry pic

2s8o7c9.jpg

35243zs.jpg

Ready for paint. Not much fabrication. These are all the fabricated parts minus a 1"x1/8" piece of flat bar that goes on the bottom running from end to magwell.

2myrqfr.jpg

Paint is drying now so Ill have some pics up hopefully in the next few hours. The tanka is all stock minus the G&G Air seal kit. Once I get some extra scratch Ill be purchasing the usual upgrades. VSR conversion chamber, bucking, etc

The only thing left to do is make some sort of trigger guard. Ill get to that this week. I'll be making it from plastic is and attaching it to the grip and bringing it up around the mag release.

hehehe, I love it! Suggest you put rails down the sides and on the front bottom with rail covers. The covers will give it some ergonomic curve and look cool. And for fun you can put every attachment on it you can find for a hilarious photo as well.

A folding or extending stock, and it would be sort of what I imagine a pure airsoft sniper would be without any concern for mimicking real steal.

Archived