Pulsar N550 digital night vision riflescope

Hi,

With heavy heart, I'm selling my night vision scope. It's a pulsar N550 digital scope, this one.

I've had it less than a year, and has probably seen around 5 hours' use in total. Not continuous, that's since I've had it. I got it for night shooting on my air rifle, and also for airsoft night games, of which it's been to one.

It's a hell of a piece of kit, on a par with traditional gen 2 devices, but in some ways is much better. It's lighter in weight, you can use it in the day to shoot/set up without fear of damaging the tube, you can plug in a battery pack directly, change the reticle to absolutely anything you desire with the reticle manager software on pulsars website and you can record directly from it.

It also has a 1 shot zero function if you need to swap it around. Basically its the next thing in NV.

It comes with the higher power pulsar 940 IR illuminator (better than the on board one),

recording device (exactly the same as the Yukon MPR

here

but from maplins as it was cheaper there).

Also comes with 4 rechargeable batteries/wall charger, good for 4 hours use, basically a full nights shooting, all instructions, MPR wall charger, USB to micro USB to plug the NV into your computer, and padded carry case. Also will come with a pouch to hold the recording device to the side of the scope. I just cable tied it on. A bit ad hoc, but it worked perfectly. Also comes with a remote pressure switch, Velcro 'hooked' backed. all instructions are included - scope, IR, recorder, even the battery charger! Finally, a recoil block is also there, for use on real firearms. It's designed for this, shooting recoil won't damage the scope.

I've taped up the recording device and leads with electrical tape, to stop anything working loose/getting snagged at night, but this will come off if you want. Still has the screen protector on too!

No original box, but you can rest assure this will be well packaged!

I've some videos of it being used below on a night game.

They are more to show of the NV than my shooting prowess. It was attached to my 330 fps VSR G spec, furthest target was 60 metres out. There was some ambient light from a fire, so I didn't use the IR much, but it works fantastically with starlight. I had some gen 1 kit before this, and this knocks it out of the water!

I took them to show the change in reticle etc. You can also change from black to white, depending on background, to make it easier to see, or no reticle at all for uninterrupted viewing.

Check out YouTube for other videos (not mine) to see what it's capable of :)

Pic

149ccc17.jpg

Tha carry case is actually a very dark green, but this didn't come out with the camera I used.

If you need any more pics of anything, please just ask!

If you're seriously interested, I am willing to meet up to give a demo, within reason. I live in lytham, Lancashire, and am happy to meet up around Preston/blackpool/garstang, that sort of distance.

Right, price.

The scope is nearly new, and go for £1000 - £1100 new, including the extra IR. The recorder was £135, batteries and charger £20, so around £1200 all in.

I think £1000 for the lot is a fair price. This includes postage (insured and tracked) and PayPal fees. I can do bank transfer too, or if meeting face to face, cold, hard cash. Obviously I'll knock off the price of postage off if meeting!

I would prefer to meet up if possible, just to show the kit and so the courier drivers don't play football with it in the back of the van as they are known to do, but I know that's not always an option.

Any questions, please just ask!

Thanks for looking :)

Archived