• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sold my TM and KJW 226s once I got my first WE

Link: http://www.acmgear.com/p226-rail-version-gbbp-black-p-2755.html Length: about 20 cm Weight (w/ mag): about 900 gr   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcB0iPgDZhU&feature=plcp   The Sig Sa

Bought myself a 226 E2. Lovely pistol really pleased with it but be warned it will not fit a official blackhawk serpa. Compared it to my mates tm version and the slide is larger and squarer in shape.

It is a we, just a trademarked one (what would be the point of WE telling everyone they're getting replacement slides on a thread that's not about a WE?).

The wear is not from the recoil spring, the recoil spring compresses on the hole for the recoil rod, not outside (unless it's horribly bent), the wear we see in the pictures comes from the slide impacting against the frame:

P1050463.JPG

Either a stronger recoil spring is needed or a buffer or both.

I got the the WE F228 full metal from last weekenders GZ event, it is a nice weight of pistol and does take TM mags (although they stick down a bit) it has a nice kick but i have noticed it did go off once when i put it in its holster i did not touch the hammer or trigger but it has not done it since so hopefully it is an isolated incident.

One little niggle i have with it is that it does not have the three point sight system of the P226 but has one white dot on the front sight and thats it which if you use the sights it is a little annoying.

img0536fo.jpg

curlyboy

I got the the WE F228 full metal from last weekenders GZ event, it is a nice weight of pistol and does take TM mags (although they stick down a bit) it has a nice kick but i have noticed it did go off once when i put it in its holster i did not touch the hammer or trigger but it has not done it since so hopefully it is an isolated incident.

One little niggle i have with it is that it does not have the three point sight system of the P226 but has one white dot on the front sight and thats it which if you use the sights it is a little annoying.

curlyboy

Am I to assume Zero One has these in stock now ?

Can we get a mag report? How do the WE mags compare to TM and KJW mags? My KJ mags are worthless (and yes, I've sealed, resealed, and sealed them again and again) with my KJ P226 with upgraded recoil and hammer springs, but TM mags are able to get through an entire mag, and lock the slide back with force. I can only get about 8-10 rounds out of my KJ mags, and even then, it may not lock back.

So, can anyone report?