emp3ror86

VFC needs to hire someone who knows what they are doing... either that or give up and collaborate with others like GHK / WE... because when it comes to external quality..VFC wins by too far for me to lose faith... wish they could make this high quality UMP finish into an AEG.. same goes with their stamped steel mp5s... 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what's happening with his gun, he probably hasn't seen the problem yet. The gas route buckings (on the top of the magazine) have the tendency to rip. I bought 4 magazines for the UMP .45, and three of them got damaged this way. Now, I don't know why that happened as there are no obvious burrs or overhangs in the nozzle or bolt, so I can only surmise that the plastic they used is pretty damn *suitcasey*. That, combined with the pressure required to cycle the heavy *albatross* bolt probably contributed to the thing ripping anyway. It was great when it worked, but now it's a really pretty paperweight until I get it fixed, much like most of VFC's GBBR lineup. Oh, did I mention that the magazines leaked pretty bad too? (2 out of 4 are now leaking)

I was told the VFC released tougher gas route buckings for this, I'm trying to contact KICBB gun for confirmation. To be honest, kind of disappointed on this gun. A local shop talked me up about this POS and how the feedback was that VFC turned their *suitcase* around, but nay. Damn people can't even make decent gas route buckings for their gun. Should have gotten a GHK G5 instead. 

I know what's happening with his gun, he probably hasn't seen the problem yet. The gas route buckings (on the top of the magazine) have the tendency to rip. I bought 4 magazines for the UMP .45, and three of them got damaged this way. Now, I don't know why that happened as there are no obvious burrs or overhangs in the nozzle or bolt, so I can only surmise that the plastic they used is pretty damn *suitcasey*. That, combined with the pressure required to cycle the heavy *albatross* bolt probably contributed to the thing ripping anyway. It was great when it worked, but now it's a really pretty paperweight until I get it fixed, much like most of VFC's GBBR lineup. Oh, did I mention that the magazines leaked pretty bad too? (2 out of 4 are now leaking)

Realise its VFC and a peice of .

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

Might be a piece of *suitcase*, but it's my piece of *suitcase*, so I'm going to try and find a way to make it work.

I said the same thing with my MP5. Did all the work, intsalled all the parts. Still a peice of . Cut your losses and sell it now.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

LOL there must be a queue outside your house often where people ask you to repair / make them a gun? 

It's usually me, a weird friend of ours (which owns the atrocious donor gun that RC used for this build) and whoever thinks of an awesome/stupid/crazy gun build during skirmish day.

• 3 weeks later...

Small update, VFC went through for me and sent the tougher gas route buckings for the mags I own. Their guns might be flawed, but their customer service on this one is pretty top notch, they didn't even ask for proof when I asked for the buckings, they just flat out sent it to me. The mags then decided to leak, but I sorted that out myself. If nothing else breaks on this damn thing I may be able to finally skirmish it on Sunday. Good news is that with the new gas route buckings on the magazines, the VFC UMP does NOT, I repeat not exhibit the massive cooldown that you all saw in that other guy's video, and is able to completely finish a whole magazine on full auto without much issues although the Philippine 33 degree weather might have helped on that one.

Archived