emp3ror86

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've not heard of any issues with the G36 but supposedly it is better than the WE.

I have used my WE A LOT and only a couple of parts broke that total like 30$.... I really don't think I can ask a lot more than that..

PS: I have been using my G36 in games since it came out...

I have used my WE A LOT and only a couple of parts broke that total like 30$.... I really don't think I can ask a lot more than that..

PS: I have been using my G36 in games since it came out...

Same here but the plastic nozzle kept breaking.

I've handle VFC, SRC (lesser known one) and WE

I would say externally VFC wins hands down. Realistically WE lose completely, Kicking wise WE wins

Same here but the plastic nozzle kept breaking.

I've handle VFC, SRC (lesser known one) and WE

I would say externally VFC wins hands down. Realistically WE lose completely, Kicking wise WE wins

I have broken the nozzle only once, and this in extreme heat. (38 degrees Celsius) Does the VFC perform better? Accuracy, cooldown and reliability wise..

Here we go again.

I cant wait to see the the kiddies onsite with these, and then outperform them with zero issues, (cooldown, leaking mags, lack of reliability, cost, gas gun maintenance, lack of parts, lack of aftermarket support...hm...can I think of any more? Im sure I will later) using a G&G modified with basic upgrades.

Oh. Your UMP has two round burst? So does mine. And I've been using it for two years without a mechanical failure.

I cant wait to see the the kiddies onsite with these, and then outperform them with zero issues.

Oh. Your UMP has two round burst? So does mine. And I've been using it for two years without a mechanical failure.

Are we comparing a GBB with an AEG here...?

A. :rolleyes:

B. I doubt you will see many of these considering how rare the VFC G36 and MP5s are on the field.

C. Some people don't like sewing machines. And will happily accept GBB's foibles.

D. Oh, your UMP goes phut, phut, phut. Awesome.

A. :rolleyes:

B. I doubt you will see many of these considering how rare the VFC G36 and MP5s are on the field.

C. Some people don't like sewing machines. And will happily accept GBB's foibles.

D. Oh, your UMP goes phut, phut, phut. Awesome.

I am one of these people. Would much rather have the sound, recoil and realism of the GBBR system than a sewing machine. However that said the VFCs tend not to go BANG BANG BANG but more BANG - oh *suitcase* is jammed - BANG BANG - VENT.....

Here we go again.

I cant wait to see the the kiddies onsite with these, and then outperform them with zero issues, (cooldown, leaking mags, lack of reliability, cost, gas gun maintenance, lack of parts, lack of aftermarket support...hm...can I think of any more? Im sure I will later) using a G&G modified with basic upgrades.

I want to see these fields you're playing on that have lots of kids using VFC gbbs.

Any electrical ones? I haven't replaced any trigger contacts in my WOC lately... or re-wired it... or, in fact, done anything other than feed it .3's and gas and tweaked the hop a bit.

Still, before this gets any further, the GBB v AEG arguement is ridiculous, always has been, always will be. AEG's are cheaper, more reliable in general and a bit more practical. GBBR's are more fun, but you need to put the effort in sometimes. It is literally that simple.

Gas = Fun, finicky, expensive.

AEG = Reliable, pants noise, cheaper.

VFC UMP = Unlikely to be any of the above, to be honest. Except possibly the pants noise, I haven't actually watched the video with sound yet. And I need a sandwich, so it's unlikely I will..

:) what am bestest

My star UMP goes phut phut phut because i stuffed loads of foam in side it, and made a a nice carbon can for it, with black BBs it's funny because the targets tend to look about, then i shoots them again and they can't see or hear me :)

Only issue i have had is some BBs jamming in mags.

I get my other jollys running around with a tricked up Glock.

If a GBB UMP thats reliable, dosn't leak, and is no more bother than running a TM pistol was available.........i would have one :) after someone else has bought it and arnies has a 10 page ongoing review and links to all spares available (or most likely lack of) and trouble shooting guide, and maybe some natty little mag warmers for winter use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived