New Cylinder advice - M4 363mm

webbjay

Hi Guys,

I need to get hold of a new cylinder ready for Sunday 12th August (so not long!!).

Currently running an M4 with a Madbull 363mm 6.03mm barrel with a systema cylinder set (minus the cylinder, obviously)..... Just wanted some advice on the best cylinder I can get hold of.

I've found a Element Cylinder that would be suitable but I've not had any experience with Element so wanted to see if anyone could tell me whether they rate Element or if they could offer me a any other potential manufacturers (which are in stock, in the UK). I've tried to find a systema/prometheus one, but had no luck - but if someone knows of anywhere that sells them, then please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Keep in mind that the volume of your cylinder must be the same as the volume of your inner barrel.

But to make it easy, just take a full cylinder. if it shoots too hot, cut the spring.

Can you get SHS or guarder or deepfire? a G&P is good as well. you can't do much wrong with those.

I bet plenty of other players might have one lying around.

Archived